Western final tickets

I still think we can get over 50 000 fans, tickets r on the same pace as last year at this time

how much are the cheapest tickets?

$25

I don,t think so we are not going to sell 20.000 in five days.

I personally think that it's a joke if you can't get 50,000 for a west final that is indoors. Vancouver's a big city and should be able to have a large attendance for a home west final playoff game. The way its going now, I'd say 40,000 is a reasonable estimate, but it sure isn't anything to be proud of.

I agree, it is a joke that a region of 2 million+ or so can't get 50,000 out for a football game.

Of course … I have season tickets … section 16. :smiley:

And the cheapest tickets for the playoffs is $29 with the entire upper bowl being $45.

You know I am really amazed at the lack of fan support as well as media support. The lions are great entertainment for a great price... unlike the spoiled millionaires who play at GM place. People need to just get out and back the lions, win or loose. I grew up in Ottawa during the Russ Jackson era and had seasons tickets there even though I hated the Ottawa team. It was a chance just to get out see a team out there doing what they loved. You cannot complain about $400 for 2 seasons tickets(on the 20 yrd line) : ... try and get that at GM Place. Perhaps it is because all I hear is the CFL is not the NFL where ever I go... wake up people ...10 yards in 4 downs on a smaller field!! :evil:

The Province Newspaper did a good spread this morning on the game. But the other media (Dan Russel) don't hype it as much. The other night the Team 1040 had a USA Feed on Poker from New York. Give me a break! Whats wrong with a little football talk?

Who calls BC a football town? We all know its Canuck ville, like most of all the other major cities who have the a NHL club.

Sadly, I have to agree with you.

Hey, I like the Canucks like everyone else, but as another poster pointed out, there is still 60 games to go still.

I’ll be there! I’m going to have fun!

The Lions still averaged 32,000 fans this year and Braley will be making a healthy profit and even more so when you factor in the sold out Grey Cup game as well.

Football is doing pretty damn well in this town but the Lions need to get out of an NFL size stadium (59,000) or people will always be complaining about the empty seats.

Take their average attendance this year and put them in a CFL size 35,000 stadium and they be considered one of the hottest tickets in town.

Ugh.... and it doesn't help the Leos' image with the interviews of Wally, Casey and Dave. When I heard them on the radio talking about the decision to start Dickenson, I thought: 'Ok, not too bad, they sound rational and Casey sounds pissed, but hey, he's a gamer, former MOP, he needs to be competitive.'

But when I saw their faces on the TV: OH SHTICK! They looked like a freakin' couple in a going thru a divorce with Wally as a lawyer!

Dave looked uncomfortable and trying real hard to look composed. Boy he was straining. Wally looked like he just wanted to put his palms up in the air and shrug his shoulders and say: "Hey, Dave? He's OK, Casey.... Notsomuch!" And Casey... Casey, Casey my man... he looked like he was about to have a hissy and scratch the reporters eyes out. Brutal press!!

Ok, maybe I'm overreacting, but right after that they do the McLoughlin/O'Mahony segment. Mark's looking haggard, can't kick till Friday. Then Duncan's like... just goofy. Instead of showing a steel set and ice cool composure (which would at least show you're trying to be composed), he's acts all like: 'sigh it's my turn, but I dunno.' C'mon Duncan! Act like you like playing football! You're in the WESTERN FINAL, not in jr. high where Sally Coach just laughed at your stupid poem and said 'no, i'm going with Mark McCool, the starting place kicker, to the dance!!'

Ok, so they did show some nice highlights of former glory from the Lions, but man, it's Wednesday. Gotta get that QB "lover's spat" image out of people's minds... gotta get the positivity back in the energy flow... help us Braley-one-kenobi you're our only hope!

Mr. Braley, please! If you cannot pay for some marketing to boost the Leos' image, pay some media puppet to say "BC Lions... theeeeeeeeeey're GRRREAT!!" You don't think Squire wouldn't mind dressing up in a fuzzy cat outfit and say that for 70 or 80 bucks? C'moooooooonnnn!

Hell, put a 20 on top of that and he'll sing the meow mix jingle at the dome on Sunday! People will eat that shtick up! 50,000+ singing with him: "meow, meow, meow, meow..."

Imagine Fleming trying to kick with that noise going on!

i thinlk dan russel is hyping the western final real good that is all he talked about last night, Look everybody we are finally a ggod football town the problem is BC PLACE STADIUM, We need to get out of there, Grey Cup it is excellent but that is all it has out done its time,i agree with that last message on here if we can get into a 35.000 seatt satdium.That we can expand to 50.000 for Grey Cups we will be the hottest ticket in town and serously challange the canucks as the hottest tem in town, But give David Braily some credit averging only 18.000 a game 3 years ago to 32.000 a game with the gray cup selling out a month and a half before it starts, preaty dam good way to go. I want to startt talking about the lions and the game know, they probebly will get between 37.000 to 43.000 for the game on sunday,and it will be nosey, so lets get behind them and scream and yell, because if we get to the Gry cup this city will be on fire you will see car flgs sighns everywhere, i will be exciting. GO LIONS GO,, GO LIONS GO,,,,GO LIONS GO.

Dan Russel supporting the CFL? I guess I better tune in. I used to listen but got tired of the same old Rhetoric.

I'm glad Russel is hyping it for a change.

The lions are gouging the fans ie making all upper deck seats 45$ - even in the endzone. I think you got to be nuts to pay that. They should only get 40k if they want people to pay that.

The upper deck tickets are 45 or 49 bucks I think, try entering that as the price and it comes up as upper deck

At commonwealth i pay $20.50 for seats at the 10 yard line in the lower deck, you guys are getting ripped off! I think Edmonton has the lowest average price of a ticket per game when compared to the other teams in the CFL.

Any Ticket Updates for the WDF??