Western final tickets

Hey all you lions fan, i know it is early yet for the game but i just heard that there is only just over 20.000 tickets sold for that game, if that is true that is pathetic. Who is going to the western final?Or does anybody care?

I bought my tickets 4 weeks ago when they went on sale for season ticket holders. Should be getting the tix in the mail any day.

hwgill - got my tickets last week and i'm a season ticket holder. Also got my GC tickets last week.

I'll be there with my wife and eldest in tow. C'mon. It cost us, for a playoff game (WEST FINAL!!!), $100 bucks for all of us in the lower levels. But that's the problem isn't it?
I can brag about getting 3 people in for 100 bucks. Most others in the lower mainland would think, yeah well I could spend 100 dollars for myself and see a NHL playoff game, that's how cheap the CFL is. It's a status thing, brothers (and sistas).
And it begins with our lower mainland media. How much news were the Leo's getting with 11-0? Were the Canucks playing then? And between league respect. Leo's had what, 2 home games with the 'nucks playing next door? The Garage: "modern, full amenities, work of art" vs. The Dome: "the-sauna-with-the-pillowy-roof." I'll support the thousand-aires in the plastic seats building, thank you. (I'll still cheer for the Orca-Clad ones though)
Now I hope, I reeeeeeeeeeeeealllly hope, that the Lion's office (please Mr. Braley, please!) spend some cash to really push and market the west final, I mean all you LIonBackers out there, you guys would gladly tape posters all across the Lower Mainland for free right?
Don't worry, we'll get 50,000 easy. Wait... what? The Canucks are playing that same day too? Well 40,000. Wait... WHAT? Those guys are having a matinee game TOO?!!? :roll: Well, Mr. dupsdell, you're right. 20,000 is pathetic... because the Lions (and CFL) really don't get the respect nor support that they deserve.
sigh I'm still going... (just to spite the schedule makers of the NHL). And I am going to BRING :evil: NOISE!!! ALL OF IT!!! :twisted:

That is why i am saying that unless they start selling lots of tickets and in a hurry, they are only going to get at the most around 32.000 to33.000 so come on david braily get those tickets sold lower prices anything.

who elese is on the bc lions band wagon, and why are there not more ticktes sold?

I got my Grey Cup tickets last week too, but I haven't seen my Final tickets yet...better check the mail when I get home tonight.

PS. SCREW THE CANUCKS!!

hey everybody why are ticket sales so solw ?

i will bet they get over 50 000 the game is 10 days away reeeeeeelax

probably a lot of people are kinda mad after the soft offensive outing by (mostly) Casey and Dave. (Buono why did you do that to them? Mindgames?) But really I think that the Canucks home game is on the same day is of note and I think more will come out after the semis and especially after Wally B announces who will start at QB. (Casey's a big draw)

.....oh yeah and the announcement that O'mahony is taking over all kicking duties (jk). Sorry, I know, not a good time to kid about that...

I'm going!

hI there everybody, good news bob akles WAS just on team 1040 and you know how honest he is, said they are at the 26.000 mark right now, ahead of last year by two thousand tickets sold he is realistacly said that we will get at the least is 50.000 ,he wants a sell out ,so what do you say all lions fans lets fill it up we have 11days to do so, and win this dam thing.

GO LIONS GO

TOLD U FANS 2 RELAX, THIS GAME IS GOING 2 SELL OUT AND THE LIONS WILL WIN THE GAME JUST LIKE LAST YEAR. MARK MY WORDS BABY!

CANUCKS ARE NOT AT HOME THAT DAY, IN ANEHIUEM IN THE AFTERNOON.

Who cares

lions are #1

Ohhhh.... you're RIGHT!!! Well, it sounds to me like BC Place just got a whole bunch Louder!!!

To fans that wanna watch the Canucks on tv: TAPE IT!!! Call somebody, get tickets, come on out and bring something: BRING :evil: NOISE!!!!

You guys should get out at least 45,000. Let's hope for a sellout for the good of the CFL.

i am actually leaving the 7-11 section...and got pretty good seats on the other end...and i believe the lions will kick off grey cup week with a bang!!!

I'm a Huge Canucks fan, and a Huge Lions fan. I've got my West Final Tickets. I don't ever miss a Canucks game but this is waaay more important than a regular season Hockey game!!!! GO LIONS!!!!!!

hi thier fans update on ticket sales bob ackles said they are now at 27,800 still ahead of last year ticket sales