WEST VS. EAST

Not sure if the East division has the talent to compete with the teams in the West again this year. The QBs in Hamilton,Wpg, and T.O. better be up to the challenge or it could be a boring season. With an eight team league its SO important to have all the teams competetive. Otherwise each week you can have one or two stinker games.

My dream is to have the BC Lions (Canada's most Western Team) represent the East in the Grey Cup! Hmmmm, an Eastern Championship banner hanging at BC Place..... Oh what a sight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry ro1313, I know how much you hate the crossover.

Its more than likely that the Eastern Championship banner might be hanging in a new Stadium in Regina...

:rockin: :rockin: , as we are the ones likely to cross over... and Ro loves the crossover, he just won't admit it... :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know Sambo, both of our respective teams are in "Re-building" mode. I will be doing cartwheels if we host a playoff game this year. Reality dictates that our two teams will battle for third place and the loser (or winner...depending on how you look at it) crosses over to the East.

excuse me?

Look who is QBing in Sask this year.
They don't know.
B.C. brought in alot of young players?

The CFL will be wide open come season start - stop predicting a Cross-Over before the season even starts because the truth is you just don't know

If I had to look ahead I would think that a crossover will probably happen. But then again two of the three so called weak sisters in the east could do very well. Alot of scenerios to be debated for sure. Once again a very exciting season is about to begin.

Nicely said.

Looks to me like some of our boys out West are a little worried they won't make the post season in their division so they want something to hang on to.

LOL you never know! Hamilton could finish the season with a western championship banner. But It is alot less likely. You know if that happens, that the 09 season must have been exciting.

Who knows but just because things happened one way in the past doesn't mean it can't happen differently, look out for the Cats this year, contenders, not pretenders!!!!!!!! Cats and Stamps in the GC.

That thought alone sends me cringing. I would hate for that to happen. I don't like the crossover one bit.

I guess 2009 Western Division Champions and 2009 Grey Cup Champions would suffice!

Bring on the season :smiley: