West Final - Gang Green at Nags (Nov. 21, 4:30 pm et, TSN)

Cuthbert and Suitor with the Burris jinxer! LOL great return on the INT by Patrick!

Now Calgary has found our foot-shootin' gun?

Wow. Browner got called for something. Amazing.

And he's complaining about the call? Pathetic.

What a catch by Cary Koch! Wow!

14-11 Riders with :03 left in the first half.

What a catch, only in the CFL do you see this type of gymnastic catch with one foot in bounds, straight jacket NFL with 2 feet in bounds is too much a shame, allow the athletes to show their athletisim.

Another reason why the CFL rocks! :thup:

14-12 Riders with the Dales Calgary rouge.

Heck of a return on the opening kickoff, but only one point out of it after the 'Riders read the run play on 2nd down and stuffed it behind the line.

And then Durant gets stuffed himself.

Quite the game here.

That fieldgoal should have been a TD if Burris had run on 1st down

Neither offence seems to be able to get anything going this half. Calgary settles for three to take the lead back.

And then they take the ball back. Maybe. We'll see what the challenge review says.

I though it was cold in Calgary, those two shirtless Riders fans don't seem to think so.

Ethyl alcohol is a great anti-freeze. Or at least it makes the user think that.

Great drive by the Riders -- 20-15 after the blown convert.

Wow, that's two against Browner. And Greens take advantage with a TD. But mess up on the convert. At first, I thought it was a fake, but just a bad snap off the holder's helmet into the kicker's hands.

Where were those taunting calls last week?

Yea I forgot those Green fans are filled with Pilsner the official beer of Saskatchewan. :lol:

Their equivalent to Moosehead, eh?

Too bad: another week of annoying Riders fans in the media...

Great game -- congrats to the Riders!

Yea I forgot those Green fans are filled with Pilsner the official beer of Saskatchewan. :lol:
[/quote]
Their equivalent to Moosehead, eh?
[/quote]
Hell yea!!!

My brother who is a Riders fan, I'm sure is a happy guy.