West Final-game thread

Nope...never like to see players in pain...bad form, boonedock...

Im glad to see the refs are trying to keep Simon
honest.

I swear he's a good yd offside half the time. A big
advantage!

Inconclusive??

Think its going to be called back.

Good try Flick!

That is the second challenge by Buono....he is out of challenges now isn't he.

Good question.....better interception!

If not for the 3 turnovers, I get the feeling this game wouldn't be so close... Contain the run, Riders!

is something wrong with Kerry???? Last 6 or so throws have been way off?

Both Jackson and Joseph are off today, the only difference is Joseph has no ints.

Turnovers are part of the game.

Good game so far.

Touchdowns Joseph touchdowns!

almost like he is hesitant to throw it.

Jeez if the offense was playing like the defense this game wouldn't even be close... COME ON JARIOUS!

Should they pull Joeseph for a couple of plays to let him see whats happening on the field? Maybe just get him running more to settle him down.

no let hims settle in...it is a good game...once he gets used to some of the pressure he will do okay.

Dickensen in after having a half to see what the d is doing. I hate to say this he is going to give our d a hand full.

Halftime can't come fast enough. Austin needs to issue a few words to help calm Joseph down.

Might not hurt to put Crandell in, he can be
very effective coming off the bench.

Not like you have to keep him in.

Interesting first half, both defenses playing well. Both offenses doing terribly with an "edge" to BC, we aren't doing squat right now.... ugh.

....Buono is looking a little confused....who do i throw in next look.....could we see Bucky before this ones over...Joseph is starting to panic a bit...could we see Crandell??????tight game... :roll:

sorry Boondock, I think you're wrong. I think the Defense is going to go after Dickenson and will knock him senseless!!