WEST FINAL : ESKS VS. LIONS : how do they match up?

There is another important game on SUNDAY , that deserves our attention :smiley:

HOW DO THEY MATCH UP? : ESKS and B.C. :wink:

[url=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/Edmonton/2005/11/18/1312653-sun.html]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/ ... 3-sun.html[/url]

"the requested document could not be found", are you sure you have the right link?

try it now.

It's good now. I think we'll be seeing a lot of warren and davis for the west final. Both are very capable and talented RB's.

SHould be a good one, nailbiter right to the end!

Got my tickets...can't wait!

ALL RIGHT , WESTERN FANS , step up to the plate.

Only 45 more hours til game time. Can't come quick enough. I'm pumped. I have a feeling this is the game the Lions break out for a big game. They're sick of losing and want to prove they are for real. The Lions will be ready for the WEst Final.

Of course these two match up well, of note there are 4 areas where there is a noticeable difference.

1) kicking... need I say more, but they say McLoughlin will suit up... confirmation tomorrow, vs. fleming who hit, what, 5for5 last game.

1. crowd noise... under the dome even tho we'll draw only 40000+ it gets loud under there and the fans that end up going have a desire to release alot of pent up frustration and grief at the Eskimos. The frustation and grief, by the way, is because of the Leos last 7 game tailspin... it will be loud (BRING :evil: NOISE!!)

2. momentum, good ol' mo... Edmonton has it, keep the game slow advantage: Edmonton. Leos get a quick start, advantage: Leos. Watch both D's to get in the QB's faces. Lots of talk onfield too. It's gonna' get nasty, baby! Stanky-assty nasty!!

3. incentive... you really think there is a remote possibility that any one single Lion, waterboy included, wants the Eskis to represent the West using THEIR dressing room? Put the two losses to the Esks aside, this is plain and simple pig-headed pride.

You have a chance to host The Show in your House... if you give up the House... son, you have just been emasculated.

... oh yeah, I forgot about the last one:

1. uniforms... the Leos look sharp, baby. Lookin' good enuff to host The SHOW!!!!

Fleming was 6 for 6 last week, i just felt that i had to correct it. And i think that he could provide a very large advantage for the eskimos.

have fun , you have certainly travelled allot this season…so lets have 2 games at home , for you. :wink: :smiley:

That would be nice. THanks HT

Only 20 hours til the West Final. I'm getting pretty excited and I have a feeling it's going to be a good game. Time to gear up for the big party.