West Final: Eskimos at Stampeders, Sun. Nov. 23, 4:30 pm et

The only team we haven't exacted revenge on this year..

Ohh It's on Calgary and the Cats are hungry.

Just saw a shot of Reilly looking really dejected on the sidelines in sweats and on crutches! Actually have to feel a bit sorry for him - he is such a warrior but probably did a number on his foot again with his playing today. Even had EE won, there`s a chance he wouldn't have been playing next week anyway.

So Calgary wins in a 43-18 blowout and so it's Hamilton and Calgary in the Grey Cup game for the 3rd time in history. These two teams are .500 against each other in Grey Cup games. Who will win the rubber match?

Some may have looked at the records of the teams in the EDF and WDF games and may have been thinking that whoever wins this WDF game will win the Grey Cup. I sure hope that this doesn't get considered the "real" Grey Cup game.

So the Stamps hold up the trophy they won for winning the division final game. The Ticats did not. But of course that doesn't necessary mean that that Ticats want the Grey Cup more. But we'll see.

As BLM said in a post-game interview, the Grey Cup game should be a good one.

No trash talking predictions from BLM! Smart guy! :thup:

Jinx jinx - everyone KNOWS that you aren’t supposed to hoist the Division Champ trophy if you want to have a chance to win the GC!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Calgary is gooooooood. Gonna have to play our best game of the year on Sunday.

This game has already been coined as the “Real Grey Cup game” by some West team fans… too bad really, their perception is clearly distorted!

And you know, people will point out that the Grey Cup game will be between a 15-3 team and a 9-9 team. I don’t expect it to be pointed out how much better this Ticat team has been since Labour Day. And this team nearly beat Calgary twice without Collaros in the lineup, but I’m sure we’ll instead hear about how it’s the team with the best record in the CFL going up against a .500 team.

The majority of CFL.ca writers predicted a Montreal win today as you can see here: http://www.cfl.ca/article/finals-predic … heir-picks

This team will need to prove its critics wrong one more time.