West Final - BC @ CGY

22-0 for the horses who look like they haven't missed a beat. The crowd at McMahon certainly sounds loud too. Manny or not, BC is not having much luck so far.

I think Calgary can absolutely SLAUGHTER Hank and his buds.

I am being serious. They are so far above every CFL team…

Nope. This could be a massive blowout. After the first game, that would be a shame. :thdn:

Henry will be running for his life next week, maybe they will play Harris?

Or maybe they start Henry and have to go to Harris because it won’t be pretty.

Ref making Messam come off the field after he’s a bit slow to get up but he’d protesting that he’s fine and probably is. He was eating up the yardage on this drive well and looks upset that he’s on the sidelines instead of on the field!

Ah well it seems that the horses can still score without him! Pending the review of course. - Guess not - incomplete pass Had to settle for a FG.

So is Cleveland CFL bad? :lol:

About that TD that Calgary didn't get? - the D just scored it for them on a picked off pass! 32-0 - far worse than the hole the EE were in!

I’ll go ya one better…
LOL !!! I think Calgary WILL 100% absolutely SLAUGHTER Hank and his buds. :cowboy:

And as I type the Stamps make it a 25-0 lead heading into the half. OUCH !!!
Correction after a pick six make that score 32-0 at the half. DOUBLE OUCH !!!

32-0 now. I figured it would be pretty one sided, but yikes, this one’s a rout.

“No lead is safe.” Uh…

In a word… WOW!!! Just a slaughter. I may even tune out.

Yeah, I think I’ll switch to watching online, and watch something else on the TV.

I can live with that! :smiley: Of course the point has been made that BC is good at comebacks - but I don’t know… and Calgary has been known to take their foot off the gas … but it IS the playoffs.

So does Wally decide to go - ah never mind - he already did decide to put Lulay into the game.

Bo Levi throws PICKS????? :o :o :o What a shocker!!!

And the turnover bakery continues to be busy. Guess no one REALLY wants to keep the ball! :slight_smile: :wink:

First penalty against Calgary comes 43 minutes into the game, and only with a challenge flag. Must be nice to be perfect.

Or do the refs just “perceive” them to be perfect because they have such a good record?

Just added to their lead - which I’m pretty sure is safe. Even Lulay couldn’t work much magic beyond that initial TD.

BC looked like they were cutting thru a hot knife with butter when they exterminated the pesky bombers last week - but this is BIG BOY FOOTBALL TONITE - and the horses are bigger boys than an apparently gassed BC outfit. Look at Solly and Westerman - can't decide which one is the worst westerman - although both have been putrid in their respective playoff games.

As were the usual - Calgary and Bo Levi take a nap after accumulating a large lead and try to give BC a chance. Pulay rises to the occasion once but his limp arm can't handle temporary success and he barfs up an endzone pick.

Calgary vs. Ottawa Grey Cup final, it is.

Stank vs. Bo Levi
27 year old northern superstar vs. 42 yr old veteran prima donna.

PS. I think Calgary will win but Ottawa won't allow themselves to get pushed around the pitch like 5 year olds. Calgary by 13 or less.

So Bo isn't even going to play the last 6 minutes? Of course anyone can hand off the ball to JM.