West 10-2

I thought Blin was an Argo or Bomber fan.

Last time I looked there were still 14 games left. A little early to make any predictions at all.

look again....There are 13 left! :wink:

13 games, 14 weeks ... and I hope they are as good as the 1st 5.

The east was the stronger division at one time?

yup

oppsie doopsie... forgot about the bye weeks. anyhooo. still a lot of season was my point.

In what parallel universe?

Or perhaps it was the fact that your memory is faulty, the east did not dominate the way you think during this period. Just take a look at the standings.
The fact is that only in 2001 did the east really dominate and over the period 1996 - 2005 the west crossed over twice and the east never did.

But the fact is that this season at this moment, western teams have generally dominated eastern teams.

I may get my Edmonton Calgary grey Cup yet! :lol: :lol:

They hadn’t invented internet forums yet! :wink:

I'm 31 years old and ever since I've been watching CFL (from around 84) the West has always been stronger.. obviously the 90-91-96-97 Argo teams were very good... but in general the West has always been stronger.
In an aside....I remember when the Bombers joined the East in 87 everyone was saying the bombers would be in the grey cup every year... Well that was kinda true for awhile....88,90,92,93(more like every other year.. However since then....it's been like once every seven years....ouch
Damm good thing we're not in the EAST this season or our season would be over already!!!!However if we can win our next two games....we'll be in first!!!! man is the East ever pathetic

Its not quite as simple as that

The BEST you can hope for with wins the next 2 games is a tie for first

True, but after this weekend the whole east Division could be tied for first (and last) at 2-4!.

Yes, but that would require Hamilton to beat Montreal… :roll:

Williams and Lumsden are going to shred Montreal… To bad we couldn’t set up a pay pal betting system on here…cause I’d take bets for sure.