We're gonna...

...kick your team's a$$!!!!!.....then your team is going to kick my team's a$$$!!!!!....I guarentee there will be lots of a$$kicking going on....my team's offense is going to explode all over your Dbs and then your offensive is going to shatter my team's duct-taped front line and by the end of the game the combined score will be over 630 points...you heard it here first....Calgary 317 Montreal 315....

...and Duval is kicked out before the game even begins when he starts a warmup brawl....and Cahoon finishes the game as QB...

...(sniff) wish I was there with you guys to watch it live.....

The scary thing is this is where Burriss shines.
If he played every game the way he plays against the Als, the Stamps would likely have a 15-3 record.

Yes, I'm afraid when Burris faces us. He just seems to rise to the occasion. On the other hand, given the patchwork state of Calgary's D line, I think we'll be able to run the ball effectively.

....I heard today that when our 3 D linemen get their hands taped up they are actually going to tape their hands together in a line, to combat your run attack...it's called the '3-4 Red Rover Red Rover we call Payton over' scheme...it's probably illegal, and we'll lose the challenge call on the very first play of the game....

:) It sounds like it'll be more effective than what we'll do on D. Blitz, fail to get to Burris, then watch as your receivers chew us our DBs up in man coverage for big gains. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Fear Hank no longer.