"We're going to kick..."

All those incidents were disrespectful. Personally, I'd put Khalif Mitchell's armlock on Rottier above all of them. Also Jimenez' cut block on a D lineman. However, they all happened on the field, when emotions can be hard to control. These comments are premeditated, & have been repeated, showing nothing but disrespect for the Cats. Also Jimenez' cut block on a D lineman. Personally, I'm starting to subscribe to the belief that the Als are afraid of the Cats & they're trying anything possible to rile them up. I don't fully agree that the coach is to blame...we haven't seen this kind of crap from ANY team, let alone the coaches you mentioned. Even from Mike Kelly's team...it's a singular distinction when your players aren't as professional as those under Mike Kelly. However, it appears Higgins has no control over them.

Johnny, your view is pretty short-sighted. Yes, your team has had more success recently. At least we've never folded, unlike those years when the Als weren't even in the league.

And dude, seriously...what's with the use of the 3rd person when describing yourself? It's not clever, or original or funny. Do you not realize how ridiculous you come off posting like that?

Maybe the "Little Birdie" team from Montreal should hire this guy as coach :lol: :cowboy:

Much better than your trip to the Grey Cup last year. Oh wait...... :oops:
[/quote]
[i]Well, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010. We've been to the GC a few times…

With wins in 2002, 2010 and 2011. The only back to back wins in the last 17 years.

Do you realize that Jean Chretien was prime minister the last time the Ticats won the GC? That cell phones were the size of a suitcase?

[/i]
[/quote]
15 Grey Cups. :cowboy:

Does Johnny know that we have beaten the Alouettes 5 consecutive times in the playoffs? I don't think Johnny would like that! About to become number 6..... :cowboy:

Johnny does that 3rd person thing,because he doesn't want anybody to know his true identity...isn't that true ?...Johnny Cupcakes :lol: yup it's true Johnny's as soft as his beloved football team.So henceforth and from now on Johnny will be known as Johnny Cupcakes :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.hyperquake.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/johnnycupcakes_nku.jpg

T-Shirts available for sale in the lobby :cowboy: :slight_smile:

pooping Johnny dough boy

http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/quickfix/4/6/0/306460_v1.gif

[i]Well, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010. We've been to the GC a few times…

With wins in 2002, 2010 and 2011. The only back to back wins in the last 17 years.

Do you realize that Jean Chretien was prime minister the last time the Ticats won the GC? That cell phones were the size of a suitcase?

[/i]
[/quote]
[/quote]
According to CFL media guide it is 8 and No the Redblacks can't claim the Rough Riders Cups either.

[quote="Johnny the one and only"]

I hate to correct you thereJohnny Cupcakes but ya never won the Cup in 2011,in case you forgot the Cats defeated your Tweety Birds 52-44 in ot that year in the ESF :smiley: And while we're talking history,do you realize that Pierre Trudeau was Prime Minister the last time the Tweety Birds won a playoff game in Hamilton ? That most telephones were rotary and a lot of TV was still in Black and White ? :stuck_out_tongue: [/i]

Here's the Tweety Birds Celebratingafter that game,much like they'll be doing on Sunday :rockin:

I don't think the Als will win this game but the Cats fans who act like their team is pure as the driven snow never fail to make me laugh. Truly, people who can't take their homer goggles off. :lol:

Do you realize that he was Prime Minister when the Alouettes last beat the Ti-Cats in the playoffs? I think Anthony Calvillio was the starting QB too...for Hamilton.....

[/quote]
According to CFL media guide it is 8 and No the Redblacks can't claim the Rough Riders Cups either.
[/quote]
Hamilton 15.

The number isn't important. The tradition (Hamilton Tigers since 1873) is.

Yes they can. Which for Bomber fans means they no longer have the longest Cup drought.

SJ Green is a big disappointment to me. I always respected his talent and didn't think he was a disrespectful jerk, but I was wrong. I have no issue with trash talk (even though it often isn't very smart), but to call out a player by name and disrespect him crosses the line. In all my years of watching football, I have never seen a CFL team run off at the mouth as much as these guys. If Carter ran his legs as well as he runs his mouth he'd already be playing in the NFL. Can't recall disliking a bunch of guys as much as that group in a very long time. "I don't want to blame the weather, but it was definitely a factor" wah wah wah. We were playing in it too. Grow up. They make the Riders look humble and that's saying a lot.

D&P nobody is saying our team is pure and innocent, but I haven't seen them disrespect any of your players or talk crap like the Als have this year.

Also, let's not forget that the current incarnation of the Als is actually the relocated Baltimore Stallions so they have no claim to the pre-1996 Alouette Cups I guess.

To all Alouettes fans:

Please forgive us for favouring the Tiger-Cats here on the Tiger-Cats forum. On behalf of my fellow Tiger-Cats fans, I apologize if our favouritism has been making the experience sub-optimal for fans of our opponents. As visitors to this space, clearly you deserve better.

I only wish there was some alternative place for Alouettes fans to congregate, and say nice things about their own team, free from interference from the likes of us. But for the life of me I cannot think of any viable suggestions.

Signed,

A Tiger-Cats Fan

:lol: :lol:

You can boost your team all you want, but it's silly to pretend your team can do no wrong.

BTW, for all the trash talk, maybe Cats fans should read this:

[i]But receiver Duron Carter on Thursday showed respect for Breaux.

“He’s the best corner out there right now in the CFL,? Carter told Sun Media’s Kirk Penton in Montreal.

“Of all the corners and defensive backs that we’ve faced, he’s definitely the best one in the CFL. 100%. It’s fun to go up against a higher talent level. It creates competition. It’s a big playoff game. We’re both big-time players, so it’s all fun.?

“I hope I’m seeing a lot of him. That’s their plan. Apparently he’s supposed to be on me, so hopefully I get to see a lot of him.?

What makes Breaux so effective?

“He’s really physical,? Carter said. “He’s a big, strong guy. He watches a lot of film, and he’s really sound in his stuff. He doesn’t bust coverages like a lot of the teams and has guys running open. He’s there to make the play. We have to be right on our routes at the right depth and get our timing together.?[/i]

Sorry to have to burst your bubble, but our team is as pure as the driven snow. We are on the side of the angels. Alouettes are the bad guys. That is simply a fact, and not open to debate (at least on this forum).

That makes him look slightly more intelligent than SJ Green.

LOL @ Expat. Well played