"We're going to kick..."

Yeah but it’s lonely over at his site. That’s why he comes on here. Oh well, maybe some day they will have more than two or three fans. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, our site is one of the busiest on the forum. But it’s pretty normal for Als fans to post here in the days leading up to a playoff game between the two teams, especially when you guys have spent a fair bit of time whining about things Als players have said.

Not to worry "Johnny two names" or whatever yer calling yourself these days,after the Cats get through with your Pigeons,er Als or whatever you call your team, on Sunday then the sooner Mr.(don't call him Pooh)Bear Woods can get back to.............. his off season job working at the circus :stuck_out_tongue: :rockin: :rockin: :cowboy:
http://www.strangefeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Thieve-Steals-Circus-Bears-Bike.jpg

I like bobo's posts, he embraces the friendly and silly aspect of fans trash-talking each other without being mean-spirited. Much classier than fans who deride our attendance or fanbase when you guys are only a few years removed from bankruptcy and attendance issues of your own. How quickly we forget...

OK, Johnny, we get the message: you love Cox. You can’t get enough Cox.

Yes D&P, the Montreal fans are all about the class, LMAO!

Don’t forget that Johnny also can’t “Bear” to be anywhere without his “Wood” :stuck_out_tongue: :roll: :cowboy:

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/90a/4ae/74c/resized/sheldon-needs-wood-meme-generator-i-need-some-wood-why-are-you-making-it-so-hard-29c76d.jpg?1352517458.jpg

LMAO!! BAZINGA. Too well done

I'm sorry but Bear "shitzintha" Woods is too good to pass up!

Any worse than the stuff you guys have already posted on this thread? I mean, really, that’s about the same level as the poop jokes. I was referring to the mean-spirited comments about Montreal’s fanbase and attendance issues.

I don't understand why the Al's fans are here anyway (at this particular time of year). You guys have your own forum, and to my knowledge, I don't think any of us have gone over to the Montreal forum to bait you guys.

Good write-up from Justin Dunk on the quiet approach of the 'Cats, and the impact of the crowd at THF:

[url=http://cfl.ca/article/dunk-ticats-quiet-focused-and-confident-ahead-of-sunday]http://cfl.ca/article/dunk-ticats-quiet ... -of-sunday[/url]
“Actually, the last time we played Montreal, there was one play in particular late in the game where it was second down and all the fans were going crazy,? Murray explained. “I’m looking at [Alouettes quarterback] Jonathan Crompton and he’s trying to get his guys together. He’s looking at the sideline saying he can’t hear anything and can’t get the play call.?

“That’s hats off to the fans doing their part to make it a hostile environment at Tim Hortons Field. It does get pretty loud there?

How did last year’s trip to the Grey Cup work out for your Ticats?

It didn’t quite work out the way we wanted. At least we were at the Big show. How did that eastern semi final in 2013 work out for you, lol :smiley:

Now SJ Green is going off :x

Drew Edwards ? @scratchingpost
Wow RT @joeyalfieri “I’m expecting to go up against Brandon Stewart who has no chance. Put that in the paper. He knows it.” SJ Green #Ticats

Much better than your trip to the Grey Cup last year. Oh wait… :oops:

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 2h2 hours ago
Wow RT @joeyalfieri "I'm expecting to go up against Brandon Stewart who has no chance. Put that in the paper. He knows it." SJ Green #Ticats

You can’t expect Als fans to act with any kind of class when they’ve got the examples of Woods, Carter & Green to follow. This is possibly the worst case of poor sportsmanship I’ve seen in over 40 years of following the CFL, and I haven’t read any Als fan on any forum decrying this behaviour. If these were Ticat players saying these things, I’d be mortified that they’d allow this kind of thing outside the locker room, let alone splashed all over the media. This is the kind of crap that 10 year old kids say to each other, not the behaviour of professional athletes. If I weren’t a Cats fan, I’d be hoping that the Als get crushed just to see these three try to defend their behaviour in a post-game interview. And since I am a Cats fan, I’m hoping for that & more. :wink:

[i]Cartman, The worst case of bad sportsmanship in 40 years? Oh please! What about Stala when he was playing for the Ticats? Remember when he threw water at an Als player on the sidelines? What about the defensive lineman from BC (can't remember his name right now) that tried to break an offensive linesman's arm?

Anyway, Johnny agrees with Ticats fans that the players trash talking in the media is a bad thing. Johnny is not happy that Bear, Carter and Green made those statements. It only serves to motivate the other team. Do your talking on the field by producing, and keep your mouth shut.

Higgins (who Johnny wants fired) the idiot is to blame. A good coach acts to prevent this sort of thing. You would never have seen this crap from a Don Matthews or Trestman team.

Leave the (friendly) trash talking to the fans! :smiley: [/i]

How did last year's trip to the Grey Cup work out for your Ticats?
[/quote]
Much better than your trip to the Grey Cup last year. Oh wait...... :oops:
[/quote]
[i]Well, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010. We've been to the GC a few times…

With wins in 2002, 2010 and 2011. The only back to back wins in the last 17 years.

Do you realize that Jean Chretien was prime minister the last time the Ticats won the GC? That cell phones were the size of a suitcase?

[/i]