We're Finished :(

You two...Just Don't Get It! It's a team effort...YES! Finding fault is not going to change the outcome and we could go around on this forever and it wouldn't change a thing!

My point was this...better to look for the positives and work on that!

This has been a frustrating season all around for Ticat fans. We have 2 games at home and one on the road. Let's see if we can win those! Let's build on the momentum of our past two wins and look forward to a better year next year. :thup:

Funny how I used to the one being accused of telling people how to think...

Its a message board, this team is 4-11 and we're not supposed to talk about WHY? or What If? If you aren't prepared to read this stuff find another hobby because you have an entire offseason to hear about how we flushed this season away.

Of course its a team effort but some players (and former coaches) contributed to those losses more than others... its only common to point them out and discuss. Im sorry if you're sick of it but its going to continue to come up. Its only natural.

Your speech about looking forward to the next 2 weeks works wonders for the players and yes they should be focused... however as fans we're going to look at the big picture.

[i]You two...Just Don't Get It! It's a team effort...YES! Finding fault is not going to change the outcome and we could go around on this forever and it wouldn't change a thing!

My point was this...better to look for the positives and work on that!

This has been a frustrating season all around for Ticat fans. We have 2 games at home and one on the road. Let's see if we can win those! Let's build on the momentum of our past two wins and look forward to a better year next year[/i]

If I didnt know any better I'd swear these are the words of another poster.
I guess all cheerleaders die hard.

Like I said you just DONT GET IT! You Two are always finding the negatives with individual players, coaches and forum members. Calling names and chasing down posters is non-productive and unnecessary.

I, like so many others come here for imformation and entertainment...I'm suggesting that you might back off on the negative vibes for a while! Can we not enjoy the fact that we have a couple of wins?

And one other thing...back off on bashing
Greg Marshall, because Lancaster is the only constant in this and is still the HC! He is fixing mistakes that he had a hand in creating!

Back off the greg marshall bashing?.....but you, Woody never let a thread go by without blaming Lancaster for every mistake and bad personell move the team has made the last few years...and your proof of this is always the same..he's been here the longest.No matter how hard you try to blame Lancaster, we all know who really is to blame.

Not quite, tigernorth! Where that all comes from is the FACT that Lancaster has had his hand in this all along! So I call a spade a spade! Marshall made mistakes, I'm sure, but he had help!

I'm all for giving Lancaster his due, don't get me wrong, but things never turned around for this team untill we got a new GM and a New Attitude! My point was quite simple...it was a team effort before, just like it is a team effort now!

I'm just tired of coming in here and seeing the same people be attacked by the same people. Are we not all fans of the team and the CFL? :wink:

Free Advice for WOODY!!!

If you don't like the tone some posters take on things or the opinions they express then ignore them.

You bash them for supposedly pointing out negatives yet as another poster ( I don't believe he's a gang member) points out you always blame Lancaster and state it always as the facts. Since when are you the authority on facts around here. Who are you oh mighty one to tell people that "They just don't get it"

If you don't like what you call negative comments on some threads ( which some people around here call healthy back and forth discussion ) then stop pointing out what you perceive as negatives about other posters. Try pointing out the postives in all people. We can't all agree on each others opinions but you are going to put yourself in a hospital over the stress you cause yourself over this site.

Give yourself a break lad.....go get some fresh air

Can you imagine if the players themselves worried as much as you do about things.

:cowboy:

Thanks for the kind words Mike 619..And your concern for my wellbeing! :roll:

Glad to see you have decided to submit something to the forum! It's been a while...and very timely too...after all you don't want to let your "gang membership" lapse!

You guy's go right ahead...bash away to your hearts content...life is too short! :lol: :lol: If we were sitting accross from each other, you would see I'm "hardley trying" to be the "almighty one"....lol!

Sorry you needed to read something else into that!

By the way...
Facts are Facts though! If someone doesn't understand...then that is where we say "you just don't get it"! Got It?

[url=http://www.chaserplus.com]www.chaserplus.com[/url]

Facts are Facts you say.........so show me these facts.......I mean if they are just your opinions based on what you think or assume then they are hardly facts now are they.

Calling people "Gang members" while personally I'm certainly not going to let it bother me ( I've been called worse )it isn't exactly a positive thing to say about anybody publically regardless of what you think of them and their ( can I stress the word THEIR ) opinions. The comment is kind of childess.

As far as sitting across from you. I doubt that will ever happen because while we both love the Tiger-Cats are opinions differ and frankly I'm not interested. You are though most certainly entitled to your opinion for those that are interested.

Woody said,

"By the way...
Facts are Facts though! If someone doesn't understand...then that is where we say "you just don't get it"! Got It?"

Mike asks...........What are these facts and where can I see and read them. As far as I'm concerned your facts are nothing more than you opinion. if there not then please explain all these facts. ( of course in a positive way )

The facts that I was presenting is that Lancaster is the only constant here...That is one fact! If you read the thread, instead of just the BIG Words, then you would understand and wouldn't have to ask...henseforth no further disgusting banter! :roll:

Oh and one other thing Mike619...you chooze to jump on me, and my post in this thread! Obviously you saw yourself as part of "the gang"!

Woody writes...
The facts that I was presenting is that Lancaster is the only constant here...That is one fact! If you read the thread, instead of just the BIG Words, then you would understand and wouldn't have to ask...henseforth no further disgusting banter! :roll:
[/quote]
Mike foolishly replies...

Lancaster is the only constant........Wow what a fact....But what doe's it all mean? Because he's been here the longest he's the only one to blame? Heck the trainer and team Doctor have been hear longer than Lancaster should we blame them too?

You know I may not be the sharpest pencil in the box I don't think these facts add up to much more than you opinion.

I'll tell you though if I did my job based on more than that fact I'd be in some BIG trouble.

Oh please now i'm jumping on you am I. I guess only "gang members" do that.

No way anybody else disagrees with you and some of your opinions or comments on this site or elswhere. I highly doubt it. I'm almost willing to go out on a limb and state that as FACT!

Mike foolishly replies...

Lancaster is the only constant........Wow what a fact....But what doe's it all mean? Because he's been here the longest he's the only one to blame? Heck the trainer and team Doctor have been hear longer than Lancaster should we blame them too?

You know I may not be the sharpest pencil in the box I don't think these facts add up to much more than you opinion.

I'll tell you though if I did my job based on more than that fact I'd be in some BIG trouble.

[/quote]
Oh...I'm not selling you "Short" on that at all! You do a good enough job of that all on your own! :wink:

Perhaps we should put this thread back on track by discussing the forum topic. It's a longshot for us to win every game left (3) and for the Bombers to lose all theirs, but wouldn't it be something if this season game down to the last home game against the Bombers?

So now it's the new GM the reason why the Cats look better :roll: Woody your too much, but I wont let the FACTS get in the way of your opinion.The biggest mistake besides the hiring of Dave Beckman as coach(remember him Woody, or were you a fan then?) was the hiring of Greg, and you cant blame that on Ronnie, that was all Mr.Young's call...but maybe you can blame rising taxes, global warming, Middle East violence...(you fill in the rest Woody) on Lancaster.

Nice of you to keep the thread on track :roll: did you not notice that the only time we discussed Lancaster was when we giving out accolades on turning the team around! Things Change...so what!
Do you want to "BLAME BOB YOUNG" for saving the team, but causing our year???? I think not! :roll:

Give it a rest! :wink:

Acually I blame Bob Young for the last 3 years of failure.He did’nt listen to people and thought he knew football…kinda reminds me of somone…but who?..hmmmmmm :lol:

Well I don't blame him! I thank him for saving the team! We could have been in much worse condition...at least now we have bright future! :thup:

I think that was sarcasm, woody.

Sorta like, “Gee Woody, have you seen Buzz” would be a very bad example of attempted humour.

Woody and Vuarra...stop Ganging Up on me!.........(even more sarcasm)

tigernorth: is this a discussion, or a conversation :lol: