Wendy's kick for a million...

I went to Toronto to watch the Riders beat the Argos and of course I watched the guy try the 50 yarder for the million.The best part was, after he missed the 50 yarder the announcer says "Just one more thing , we have a Wendy'e representative who wants to say something". I thought Wendy's was going to give this guy a consolation prize of maybe 50 grand or something but instead he says" Thanks for trying". Wendy's couldn't afford to give this guy at least a free burger .... even a $1.29 value burger? :expressionless:

Ummmm , the guy did pretty well prize wise . I think he could of made the 40 yarder easily if he had not kicked to far down on the ball like he said he did . I also believe the guy could of kicked it 50 yards given another try .

Im pretty sure this guy walked away with alot of prizes...

I chuckled at that Wendy's guy not doing a "but wait there's more" plug...

I was surprised the guy attempted the kicks straight on a la Dave Cutler. Given his soccer background, I thought he would have sidewound his kicks to maximize his power.

Kicking through uprights is never easy, but given the spot (between the hashmarks), I would have been more concerned with power than accuracy issues in that context.

He won a big travel voucher and an electronics spree. Good on him!

Oski Wee Wee,