Well Usually I Don't Write Our Team Off But..... Look

#1- Cowtownstinks even more now that the Bomber's went in there :lol:

YES I AM LAUGHING CAUSE THE BOMBERS ARE A JOKE

#2- 1 successful scoring drive in 3+ Quarters + Kevin Glenn = NOT STARTING MATERIAL (I THINK GLANN HAS PROVEN HE SHOULD BE A BACKUP)

#3- The defense looks like a bunch of washed up CFL'ERs

BOTTOM LINE IS WE ARE 6-7 AND WE STINK ALL AROUND, THE REST OF OUR SCEDUAL IS NOT KIND AT ALL, WE WILL BE LUCKY TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AHEAD OF EDMONTON. KEVIN GLENN SHOULD OF BEEN BENCHED AT THE HALF (TIME TO GIVE BANKS A SHOT)

IT'S PRETTY FUNNY WHEN OUR BEST PLAYER WAS .... WHO WAS OUR BEST PLAYER? WELL I'LL SAY STEGALL AND SECOND STODDARD

THAT JUST SHOWS WHAT KINDA TEAM WE ARE, LET THE QB DEBATE BEGI!!!
....WAIT ACTUALLY LET THE BB'S DEBATE BEGIN :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for laying down a stinker tonight Bombers!

Esks are coming for your playoff spot!

...Bombers better watch out for the attack from the rear (esks)...or they may be watching from the sidelines when its playoff time.....even if it was a short week...that was a brutal performance from a team that dosen't deserve a play-off spot...but neither do the esks. whoever creeps in.....will have got there by default..... :? :? :lol:

lol papa i agree 100% and i sure hope Hamilton finally spanks a team such as the Esks this weekend. With Lumsden back they could be lethal, EE thinks it’ll be an easy win for them … think again, new players often bring in new attitudes and Hamilton is not happy… (never thought i would say this) but GO CATS GO against the ESKS only…lmao… because YES OUR BOMBERS NEED HELP OFF-FIELD as well as ON-FIELD Starting with GLENN…

PAPA SAID IT RIGHT PARK GLENNS A$$ ON THE BENCH AND GIVE SOMEONE ELSE I TRY, BERRY IF YOUR READING (DOUBT IT…LOL)AND DON’T DO THAT WE DON’T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WITHOUT LUCK

yeah i even though im a hardcore fan i new calgary was gonna beat us infact i bet that calgary would b us by 20 points + tonite and i cashed in with 800 dollars:D

…theres a good ‘hardcore’ fan, betting against his own team and profitting…tsk tsk, for shame…son, you don’t know what ‘hardcore’ means obviously…(probably you should have kept that to yourself)…

If ytou guys are so “hardcore” most of you not knowing what it means. You would stick behind the Blue And Gold no matter what happened or is happening. I take critisim all the time for cheering ona crappy team, but i was born and breed to cheer on this team and i will till the day i die. If your “hardcore” you would be chgeering on the bombers even with a 20 point diffrence

The Bombers have some incredibly good individual talent at certain postions. That does not win games. If the Bombers make the playoffs this year it will be a miracle.There is much unhappiness in Bomberville at the moment.This year league wide team success depends on of all things the strength of the Offensive line.The weaker the offensive lines all belong to teams like Edmonton,Winnipeg and lately Montreal.

Injuries have decimated our O line, but we are getting better at that posistion as of late...A few more games for Wilson n Garrick and the problem will be fixed...Go Bombers.

good words tank. Yes the bomber O as sucked but we brought in players that have been known to be good O-lineman. I think the line will be getting better very soon

ouch i hare being right? LOL JUST KIDDING I love it.... i knew the Esks would crap it up in Hamilton ....

if only you could beat the Cats, we did.