Well, I screwed up

last Thursday it was a real slow day on this site, specially in the last afternoon and evening.

because of that, I attempted to encourage more posts with the following post

http://forums.cfl.ca/hamilton-tiger-cats/5/guess-what/107497/

I meant it to be light hearted like the following post

http://forums.cfl.ca/other-leagues-and-entertainment/15/sheesh/107496/

I thought the smilie icon would indicate that. I erred. Instead of being light hearted, I was light headed.

My bad. My apologies to anyone offended.

It’s difficult to be a good comedian these dark days. Sense of humour is almost lost on a lot of people.

S’okay. Just thought it odd and likely an idea gone wrong. Not like I’VE ever had that problem with my sense of humour.

With all due respect FYB… you have always been a bit of a troll here from time to time. This was not out of character for you at all.

I had to learn the hard way to follow forum rules, and I guess you still need to.

Well, you just had to take a public dig at another forum member! (Why not adhere to forum rules and communicate that in private message?)

“I’m warning you! If you say ‘Jehovah’ once more…”

I’m not here to exchange private messages with anyone. This is a public forum, and I treat it as such.

Also… I’m not breaking any rule.

I must say, I don’t feel any respect :frowning: :cry: :-* 8)

Internal voice…don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.[i]don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some. don’t say earn some.[/i]

uh… k?

CFF had said “With all due respect” so FYB’s response did not require him to “earn” any respect as it had already been “offered”. :wink:

fair enough, there’s another joke there somewhere, but it’s just lazy writing at this point.