Weird things said this week lol re: Kelly/Dunnigan

Kelly on using " the shotgun is for flag football, and guys that haven't coached quarterbacks."

Huh?! That is absolutely the most absurb thing ive heard in this league in a while, probably since the John Huard days. I guess kelly thinks the cfl is flag football considering every team uses the shotgun 95% of the damn time.

And the second weird thing is Dunnigan saying Adam T should have been brought in in relief of Porter instead of Glenn. It must have killed him to see Glenn embarrass his good buddy kelly like that.

Ugh at John Huard.

"What? I said bring the fourth TE in!! ...I know it's 2nd and 15!" :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Staubach, Elway, Marino, Favre. Allen, Flutie, McManus, Calvillo. All shotgun-fresh, arms-blazing...and yes, coached. Absurd.

The Tafralis comment is what it is. If you want a young developing QB to come in to change things around, you take Porter aside, give him an earful of useful in-half adjustment, and send him back out there. I think having an experienced backup to come in and spoil the Toronto Sports Network's optics from time to time is a good thing. :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Bernie Faloney and Joe Kapp were using the shotgun formation in the 1963 Grey Cup. Maybe " Doctor Evil" should learn some CFL history before he opens his Pie Hole! His arrogance screams of insecurity to me. Is Walmart still hiring? :lol:

Pat Lynch(the old guy in section 7)

Yes they are, but the position for which they are hiring is greeter..................and since (apparently) Kelly wouldn't shake Bellefeuille's hand after the game, he would probably get turned down for the position.

Kelly's a tool all around. Wonder why Bomber fans seem to like him, nobody else does :?

Are you certain that Kelly is a tool?

Tools are useful.

probably cuz they have too.

ROFL! Good one :smiley:

Seriously???.. He didn't shake Coach B's hand????

what a friggen pantload this clown is

WHINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm gunna see if they show that far on tsn's cfl on broadband

Dunigan and Kelly ... STEREO PANTLOADS

Both are arrogant pricks.

That love affair will be very short lived.

They were cussing him out in the off season, and have only warmed up because the Bombers managed to beat Calgary.

Just give it a couple more losses, and they'll be screaming for his head.

Kelly won't make it through the season.

I'll third the pantload comment.