Figured there was no point doing ‘em until all 8 teams had played.
[ol]- Montreal (last week 1): Only retains this spot because Edmonton’s defense is looking a little questionable.
- Edmonton (last week 2): Despite two straight fourth-quarter wins, Jim Daley’s defense is getting exposed in the intermediate game.
- Saskatchewan (last week 4): Turnovers killed the Riders, but the defensive line is something fierce, and the team boasts the best crop of Canadian receivers in the league.
- Calgary (last week 5): Needing a last-second TD drive to beat the toothless Argonauts is not the recipe for Grey Cup repeats.
- Hamilton (last week 3): The quarterback controversy is officially on, but what’s more worrisome is that the defense has forgotten how to tackle or play the deep ball.
- Winnipeg (last week 7): The question is, can the offense be productive when Fred Reid isn’t breaking team rushing records?
- Toronto (last week 8 ): Bone-headed coaching and a vanilla offensive game plan for three quarters combined with fourth-quarter breakdowns on defense extend the Boatmen’s futility streak of home losses.
- B.C. (last week 6): How long before Wally starts making drastic changes?[/ol]