Week 5 Picks

Week 5 Predictions

Edmonton 24 @ Ottawa 17
Montreal 31 @ Winnipeg 10
BC 27 @ Hamilton 9
Saskatchewan 28 @ Calgary 13

What are your picks ?

http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1348

EDM 22 OTT 24 (I honestly see an upset since its in Ottawa)
MTL 27 wPG 9
BC 34 HAM 20
SSK 25 CAL 14

Edmonton 33 @ Ottawa 26
Montreal 22 @ Winnipeg 13
BC 29 @ Hamilton 17
Saskatchewan 34 @ Calgary 18

Let's see how close I come this week. Last week I "helped" my little brother pick the score for the Sask/Hamilton game and he won an autographed football. We were pretty pumped! Let's see if I can repeat.

Go Riders!!

Edm 10@Ott 33 (upset my ass rider_pride)
Montreal 50@Winn 7
BC 41 @ Ham 17
Sask 21 @ Cal 20

Come get some Capital Punishment Sucka!

Edmonton 37 @ Ottawa 22
Montreal 34 @ Winnipeg 9
BC 27 @ Hamilton 9
Saskatchewan 24 @ Calgary 27

those are all great picks and all could definitely happen. but i see calgary pulling one out of there hat against sask

RUNnealonRUN
Posted: Jul 19, 2005 - 04:34 PM

those are all great picks and all could definitely happen. but i see calgary pulling one out of there hat against sask

:oops: Get off the Crack!!!

how did u know i waS on crack lol
, IM TRYING :wink:

hey, supersmith, Ottawa will win, but not kick Edmontons ass, last week was Burris, this week, Ray, so be glad I picked an "UPSET" lol

hey, supersmith, Ottawa will win, but not kick Edmontons ass, last week was Burris, this week, Ray, so be glad I picked an "UPSET" lol

Edm 40 Ott 3
Montreal 33 Winn 10
BC 42 Ham 7
Sask 30 Cal 0

Ottawa always hit's a little high and then falls back to reality, there D sucks, it will show. opening day all over again.

Montreal is just too much for winnipeg right now, but i hope they pull it off!

BC much the same as the mtl/ham game

Sask- Calgary blows, you will be headhunting burris. he will have something broken!

i am amazed at the blowout people are expecting from the wpg mont game. a mont win, i understand but it will not be that bad. i hope! if glenn starts we will get 20 points. you guys are saying that the spread on this game should be 23 points. last week the spread was 19 or twenty but edm won by 2 on the last play of the game.

Better watch out GoEsksGo. Anthony Collier will be back in the line-up. He smells oil in them thar backfields.

And I smell some Capital Punishment a comin' to Ricky "Alfred E. Neuman" Ray.

Glenn will/most likely start this friday. I should get tickets to go see my first game of the season, and I'm pretty sure(well I hope) this game won't be a blowout. Let them think what they want, I just hope that the Bombers can get things going this Friday. I picked Montreal(might change) but boy, would I love for the Bombers to win.

Als 23 Bombers 27
Esk 35 Ott 28
BC 40 Tabbies 17
Cal 13 Riders 21
Als recievers will have to help Anthony,daddy will have to be mobile.
Ray will have a great game
Lions will be tearing the tabbies apart
Riders overrated, but they will edge out the Stamps

Collier is back !!! Oh god i better change my pick!!! This one overrated guy will sure win the game… you guys are gonna be knocked back to reality after this game, although the gades are my second fav team it’s just it’s against my esks, i do have a lot of respect for them and they are a good team, but there on my " to kill " list this week.

HeHe, Killing is illegal in this country!

And to that I say,

Come over here for some Capital Punishment Sucka!! :wink:

I think all the road teams will win their games this week.

Esks
Montreal
B.C.
Sask

This is what I would like to see:

Ottawa 23 edmonton 21
Bc 1 hamilton 2
montreal 46 winnipeg 7
saskatchewan 322 calgary 0

This is what I think will happen

Ottawa 15 Edmonton 32
BC 25 Hamilton 12