Ottawa
Hamilton
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

CGY
HAM
EDM
SSK

What is the prize if I win? 79 Cordoba would be nice.

Calgary wins at home
Winnipeg can't be stopped
BC kicks butt
Montreal stuns the Riders

Good games this week, will be fun to watch.

Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

Ottawa - Because I sooooo wish it to be.
Winnipeg - Although I could be swayed on that one.
BC Lions = W. Not a lot 'o faith in the Leos in this thread.
Riders - With relative ease. Unfortunately the Als are a broken machine.

Ottawa

Hamilton

Edmonton

Saskatchewan

A little late to the dance here seeing as I missed the first two weeks of the season BUT as the saying goes better late then never . So here are my picks for week #3

Calgary
Hamilton
B.C
Saskatchewan

And the CFL :wink:

I'm going to agree with Joe here;

Calgary
Winnipeg
BC
Montreal

Week #3 picks;

Ottawa at Calgary - Calgary - Calgary Defense is better than Ottawa defense (not leaps and bounds, but better). Both offenses are about equal. Factor in that Calgary rarely losses at home and I feel comfortable with a Calgary Win. Calgary by 7.

Winnipeg at Hamilton - Hamilton - We have seen the story time and again, where a rookie QB has three good games before he starts losing (and yes I know this is the third game). Basically Hamilton has film on this kid now. Hamilton Offense vs Winnipeg Offense (W/O Nichols) - Hamilton Wins. Winnipeg Defense vs Hamilton Defense - Winnipeg wins (but not by much). I think the difference in Offenses is greater than the difference in Defenses. Hamilton by 7.

BC at Edmonton - Edmonton - I think the injury bug bit Edmonton a little bit last week. Maybe a little overconfidence, but not this week. Edmonton by 7.

Montreal at Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan - This is going to end up a closer game than people will want to admit. The Rider's O-line is suspect at best and I think this week is going to be another example of that. However, Montreal is the "free space" on the bingo card. Riders by 14.

Thanks guys for taking the time to run this for us. Good luck to all my fellow competitors!

Calgary :smiley:
Hamilton
Edmonton :frowning:
Saskatchewan >:(

I'm going with
Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton
Sask

Next few weeks and we should get a better picture of the teams. Think Winnipeg most likely to be a reversal on my predictions.

Thanks all

Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

Vinyl Roof?

Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

Thank you

Richard