Week 2 average: 27,807

Week 3:

Toronto 20,242

Hamilton 21,408

BC 25,162

Sask 30,048

Average = 24,215

Season Average so far: 27,258

BC at Edmonton in week 1 has been the highest attended game with 32,439. That will surely be broken in week 4 with Sask at Calgary in what will likely be a sellout with around 36K

Will be interesting to see what Toronto gets playing on Friday night. I'll guess 26K
Montreal should be a sellout (25K) and Winterpeg I'll guess will get around 27K.

im shocked the lions didnt sell-out empire.
2 poor showings wont help them sell tickets for their next game.

Ditto for me, it was a great evening in the Couv and with an awesome temp stadium?

wow this weeks attendance numbers are slightly skewed abit.

20000 in TO.
21000 in hamilton

sask draws 30000.

11000 less than what both toronto and hamilton got.

can u stop with winterpeg? be a lil more creative.. the snow melted in early march for gods sake and its been like +40 with the humidex here now for a long long time.

yeah, this time of year, its mosquitopeg

sure is. but they gassed em all recently :smiley:

well you have to think bc does not have bc place for this year, so they will not get 30,000 anytime soon , Edmonton is winless so they will stay at 30,000 for a while, toronto well do not expect anything higher than 25,000, Montreal will get 25,000 a game if Hamilton can keep it up they will get 25,000 a game, Winnipeg have to get back on the winning track to keep there 29,000 average, calgary will get 30,000 a game and bc well they have to win or you can see a huge decline in attendance down to about 23,000 a game. Sask always gets 30,000 a game.

I'm not saying the numbers were fudged - why would they be? But it sure looked to be almost a sell-out from where I sat. Some empty bench seats in the north end-zone (underneath the scoreboard), but everyone was packed in pretty tight everywhere else.

Disappointing numbers overall but they will pick up. The simple fact that Montreal is playing in front of an extra 5,000 fans every week will improve overall numbers as well.

I'm not saying the numbers were fudged - why would they be? But it sure looked to be almost a sell-out from where I sat. Some empty bench seats in the north end-zone (underneath the scoreboard), but everyone was packed in pretty tight everywhere else.

I agree it sure looked very packed to me too. and why would Skulsky say on the radio that they have only 1800 tickets left on the wed . when that number surpasses 25,000.

He didn't say they have only 1,800 tickets left on the Wednesday. In Thursday's Vancouver Sun, he said there were "about 5,000-6,000 tickets available" (according to him). Since they ended up being only a couple thousand short of a complete sell-out, walk-ups must account for far more fans than BC Place.