Week 15 Practice updates

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost
Looks like most of the other #Ticats who missed yesterday - Lawrence, Stephen, Hall, Tasker - are back practicing today.

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost
#Ticats @Gelliman82 is at practice today but not participating. Will get an update this afternoon.

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 4m4 minutes ago
#Ticats coach Kent Austin says he expects WR @Gelliman82 to miss Saturday's game vs. #BCLions. Took a hard shot in win over #Bombers

Last day of practice underway

Tank Reed ?@Tank_Reed1911
After watching this film I'm so excited for the game this weekend. Like coach O says, "it's fun when your prepared"

looks like they've installed the metal safety railings on the 4th level.

also im assuming they will cover the exposed concrete on the base of the 4th level with a black facing similar to the field, suite and club level

From Drew Edwards

An update from Ticats practice

To be completely honest, there isn't much to report from day three of Ticats practice. There is no pressing injury question (we already know receiver Greg Ellingson isn't playing.) Defensive back Ed Gainey has returned after being excused for personal reasons yesterday. There will be a couple of minor roster adjustments before the majority of both the offence and defence will remain the same.
The only thing of note: the gnats, which have joined the wasps in their effort to make everyone at practice miserable. There is a lot of aimless swatting going on.
And apparently the suites will be open for Saturday's game, contrary to what I reported yesterday. Just the upper deck and, of particular interest to me, the press box to go.