Montreal Alouettes vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders
Sun 4PM ET / 1PM PT on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/schedule

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Shaw Road to the Grey Cup
Toronto Argonauts vs. Ottawa Redblacks
Sat 7PM ET / 4PM PT on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5

Who do we want to win this one, or do we hope for a meteor to hit the field? :wink:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/34272940.jpg

I vote for the meteor. :rockin:

(a whole frickin' bunch). :wink:

RedBlacks cause Argos Suck

It would be better for the Ti-Cats if Ottawa losses. But I can never cheer for the blew team.

Agree with you on that one. Double blue poses less of a threat right now than the OTTRBs so here's hoping (WITHOUT cheering for them :wink:) that they win at least one of these two games which will give them the series over Ottawa.

lmao..

put me in the meteor group as well

We're done with the Argos and won the season series. I say let Ottawa beat Toronto and then when we go head to head against them we hold our destiny in our own hands. Can't be watching the scoreboard looking for favours. Go out and TCB. OSKEE :rockin:

Watching the Lions keep the EE at bay with a ROOKIE QB (beginning of the 3rd) shows that a team can win with a first time starter against a “supposedly” good team with a strong defense. Not that they have won the game yet of course but they are very close to another score. Makes me feel even better about the Ticats chances with Jeff Mathews (not that he is a scrambler like Jennings) even against Calgary who BARELY won against Winnipeg last night and if not for a blown call by the official might have even lost :oops:

OK Leone missed a 15 yard FG :oops: but they still have a 9 point lead (I know - #NoLeadIsSafe)