Post your power rankings for week 12 in this thread.
[ol]- Saskatchewan (last week 1): Fumbled away a game their offense looked to have won, but still the class of the league considering that Ricky Ray had to play unconscious football for three quarters to pull out the win.
- Hamilton (last week 4): Possibly a watershed moment for the franchise, posting a decisive win in all phases of the game against the defending Grey Cup champions and holding Burris in check for 60 minutes.
- Calgary (last week 2): Back-to-back wins against Edmonton’s porous pass defense may have made Burris & co. too comfortable.
- Montreal (last week 3): Beating up on the sad-sack Bombers doesn’t hide the fact that this offense has no rhythm and can’t find the end zone.
- Edmonton (last week 5): Ricky Ray isn’t going to flirt with shattering the record for most consecutive completions every week. At some point, this defense has to learn how to make a stop.
- B.C. (last week 6): The Lions keep their ranking only because the two teams below them are in far worse shape.
- Toronto (last week 7): With only one win as a starter, Cody Pickett is proving that the real problem is Andrus’s mediocrity as an offensive coordinator. Kerry Joseph must feel somewhat vindicated.
- Winnipeg (last week 8 ): How are dropped balls and penalties Michael Bishop’s fault? And how does a sane coach think a completely raw Bramlet will fare any better against one of the league's top defenses? The Bombers have a better team than what the coach is showing.[/ol]