Post your power rankings for week 11 in this thread.
[ol]- Saskatchewan (last week 3): What can you say after yesterday’s annihilation of the Bombers? The team is executing in all phases of the game.
- Calgary (last week 2): Defense continues to be inconsistent.
- Montreal (last week 1): Offense has become stale and predictable. Team needs more focus heading into the back half of the season.
- Hamilton (last week 5): Who predicted a .500 record at this point in the season? I know I sure didn’t.
- Edmonton (last week 4): The Esks can score. They just can’t stop anybody else from scoring.
- B.C. (last week 6): Jackson isn’t terribly effective when he can’t throw deep every other play.
- Toronto (last week 8 ): A much-needed home win gives the Boatmen some signs of life.
- Winnipeg (last week 7): The team has quit on Kelly.[/ol]