Week 11 Power Rankings

this is one of them. :wink:

No matter what Ottawa does, they will never get any respect. They have a better record than Sask and Calgary (whom we both beat) but that does not matter. Rank them below those two teams. Who cares? That's why I don't give any credence to these rankings.
Last team standing with the Grey Cup is all that matters. No matter who it is.

Go You Miserable Thieving Renegade Bastards Go!!

Last team standing with the Grey Cup is the AAAARRRRRGGGGOOOOSSS!!
Until we are defeated.LOL
Ottawa is a good team.they are very underrated.They still need a key player.
They will do good this year still.They might not win this week.Well anything is possible.If they do win.They can say they beat the mighty Lions.Something no other team has yet to do this year.Good luck Ottawa.

Saskargo
Untill you are defeated?
Are you going to be like the University of Toronto in 1911
They won the cup but refused to give it back for 3 years because they figured it was theirs until they lost it in a Grey Cup game
Typical Toronto

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&topicnum=1&nid=5814]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... 1&nid=5814[/url]

No ro1313,
We will be champs until the Grey cup.We may repeat,we may lose.Until then we are the champs.Am I wrong?

You are right. My point was.
The 1911 team said they are the champs untill they lost in the grey cup.
It did not matter that they did not make it to the cup for 3 years they thought they had to lose a grey cup game before they would give the cup back

1911.............oh come on...........

Hey it was posted under Grey Cup Moments.

:lol:

lol..............

Impossible to agrue with these ones.

NO its not impossible to argue
Sask looked good in last 2 games but only won one of them and lost 5 of 6
Hamilton won 2 in a row
Calgary lost 3 of 4 so it should be
Hamilton
Calgary
Winn
Sask

You just lost to a team with ONE win, Sherlock. And itā€™s the EE that are overrated? Get a frigginā€™ gripā€¦you mentioned earlier that they havenā€™t beaten a team over .500ā€¦well, news for you genius, they are one of three teams over .500ā€¦THREEā€¦and they get BC twice and travel here to play your boaterā€™sā€¦

Just keepinā€™ you real, HT. Before you make yourself sound even dumberā€¦ :shock:

Whatever :roll: ......beat the ARGOS... [the ARGOS have already beaten in EDMONTON in EDMONTON]...... and B.C..... and then we will talk. EDMONTON , have not beaten a team over .500. at the time that they played them.RIGHT?

And they have have an MUCH easier sched....don't shoot the messenger. :wink: :smiley:

Lets see , you beat ,OTTAWA, WINNIPEG , CALGARY, OTTAWA, SASK...., but not the ARGOS , B.C. and MONTREAL...... :wink:

They are just 1 person's opinion and mean nothing. :smiley:

O.K. on this post I said Ottawa was a good team.
After last nights a$$ kicking,they are still the same team from a year ago.
Sorry Ottawa fans. Watch out for those ticats, they are right behind you.Don't take them lightly.

Edmonton did beat Montreal. About two weeks ago.

Sorry Hellothere.
I hate to go against a Argofan.
Edmonton is very strong.
They will be the only challenge for the Lions in the West this year!!
They have allstars.
Mitchell,Ray,Tucker,Hervey,Montford,Wiltshire(Spell check).
Alot of depth.
The western final will be great to watch.Edmonton @B.C.

Sorry I missed that.

O.K. no problem :smiley: ā€¦but I would still give the egde to TORONTO because they have beaten EDMONTON in EDMONTONā€¦which is no small feat. :smiley:

Losing to HAMILTON, is what I predicted and that L.D. games seem to have that home field magicā€¦except for CALGARY , all the home teams won.

If the ARGOS loose to HAMILTON again, this weekā€¦and EDMONTON beats CALGARYā€¦again.

EDMONTON , will clearly be the second team to beat in my opinion.
These are just opinions after all. :smiley:

I have to laugh when people complain the Esks haven't beaten an above .500 team. That criticism is really scraping the bottom of the complaint barrel if you ask me...

First off, there are only two teams other than Edmonton that have above .500 records, yes, they both have a win so far over Edmonton, but the Esks helped make most of the other teams below .500 by beating them.

Weak complaint in my opinion...

Edmonton will win the West.
Don't get me wrong.I think B.C. is great.
Edmonton is just way to powerful.
No arguement there EskJebus!!!
See you in November!!!LOL