Week 11- Labour Day!

Ballard Cup question? When did they start competing for Sir Harold's Trophy? And who's had the upper hand since its conception? I guess that's two questions! :smiley:

As far as I know the Ballard Cup has been around since the 1979 season. It was the brainchild of former Ti-Cat owner Harold Ballard to be awarded as bragging rights to the winner of the season series between the two teams. If my math is correct this will be the 36th year of awarding the Ballard Cup. As for who has the upper hand I will have to get back to you on that after a little researching. Oski-oui-oui usually has an updated thread every year in regards to the history between the two teams. He does an excellent job on it and it is very thorough.I'm guessing he will be posting it sometime in here before Monday's game.

Hope this helps.....Cheers.....GO CATS GO !!!!!! Can't wait for Monday :rockin: :rockin:

Argos Suck shirts available at Touchdown (Old Dizzy Weasel) Barton Just East of Gage from 11:30 to 12:30 would post pics if i knew how Only $20
Shirts are Signature Grey with Golden Yellow Text :slight_smile: :rockin:

It's Here. Oskee Wee Wee! :rockin: