Week 1 vs Puddy Cats

unfortunately, I won't be going to this one, just don't feel comfortable yet to be with 30,000 yelling, rabid fans.
So looking forward to watching though, our first game as defending champs.
Doesn't look like Harris will play, lets see what BO brings.
Some new WR's playing with a couple injuries there too.

Hopefully the team can feed off the crowd and pull this one off!

1 Like

Ditto, I have both of my micro chip vaccinations yet will give it a little more time.

Of course I need not watch games anymore my micro chips are calibrated to update me throughout Bomber's games.

You got 5G in you? Do we have to burn down your tower? :grinning:

1 Like

Star running back Andrew Harris is coming off a 134-yard rushing, two-touchdown performance at the Grey Cup that made him the first player to win game MVP and top Canadian honours. The 34-year-old Winnipeg native led the league during the regular season for the third straight campaign, with 1,380 yards on 225 carries.

In 2019, Harris moved past Normie Kwong as the league's Canadian career rushing leader (9,038 yards). He also passed Ben Cahoon to become the CFL's career leader in yards from scrimmage by a Canadian.

A five-time CFL all-star, Harris was the league's most outstanding Canadian in 2017.

Hoping for a speedy recovery

My biggest fear is if Buck Pierce does not change or heavy tweak the offensive game plan from LaPolice. I have always thought LaPolice is a bit of a QB killer in that his plays take a long time to develop. He has had a lot of QB go down under his watch. It may be boring but a certain amount of dink and dunk is called for here I think.

Not sure how much we'll be able to tell from this game as far as Buck's style. With Harris & Adams out. Looking for a big game from Lawler, and lets see a power back in Olive bust some big ones.

1 Like

Essentially a preseason game cuz we haven't had one....I'm hoping we can pick-up where we left off in 19'...Missing a few pieces from that Cup team as well as Harris and Adams to injury.....Should be interesting to watch Oliveira filling for Andrew and it's time for another one of our great receivers to shine besides Adams....We shall see...Both teams will be trying to shake off the rust...

Game day!

Lets see how that TiCat OLine holds up today! They may be in trouble!

Where's that "Yo!" emoticon, I think it was the one with the hangloose?

2 hours to go! Looks like very close to a sellout, but I wonder if the smoke will keep some away?

Hi All,

American fan here in Southern California, watching the game on ESPN2!
I hope to be in Winnipeg later this summer. I have both of my microchip shots, so hopefully I will be able to take my first live game then.

1 Like

LOL, Like a prophet....I called the 2 big guys on O

Wow no sellout for banner raising night? How many people live in Winnipeg, should be easy to sell it out?

was pretty close, but we've always been a walk up crowd, and they've kindof eliminated that now....