Webcasts

One thing needs to change with these webcasts, they need to remove the commerical breaks from the archieved games. I am paying for the game so no need for all the advertising.

Now for those of you who have never seen the webcasts i am not talking about TV commericals. They dont show TV spots but still frame ads. And these ads are for the entire TV break. I understand that during a live broadcast they need to do this, OK fine. But if i am paying for a game that i could just watch the highlights on TV for free. Please remove the 'commerical' breaks. or at least limit them to one 3 10 second spots.

Anyone who agrees with me please reply to this thread. The people who are running these webcast most likely do keep tabs on the forum, unlike all the coachs and GMs we love to trash talk.

I dont think having the ads are a bad idea but I do agree the whole regular commercial break is too long. I also agree that they should be limited. Maybe 10-15 seconds.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I LOVE THOSE ADS!!! BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE SAME STUPID ADS THEY SHOW OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN THE US (WHICH I CAN NOW SAY BY HEART!!! :twisted: )!!! IF ANYTHING, I'D RATHER SEE MORE CANADIAN ADS THAN JUST A SREEN THAT SAYS CFL, BUT THE WAY IT IS NOW IS FINE!!!