Webcast

I am one of the few who cant get the game on TSN, so I purchased a webcast game and it wouldnt connect to anything after the game time started and now its just repeating the damn demo video...

CFL has to fix it.

And it continues... I managed to watch 1 full quarter in the 1st half :confused:

Horrible service.

I'm having similar issues... The insinc website won't even load for me now!

Nope it has gone down twice since i started to try and enjoy the game as they put it.

seems to me they should have had the kinks worked out by now

The big question is how to get our money back though. There is no contact info with the receipt you get.

Email CFL and the support email that came with the purchase, they should atleast give us either our money back or the next game that we want to watch free, which would be just as good.

Your account is now active! Visit the CFL Broadband web site to watch
the game:

http://www4.insinc.com/cfl/

If you forget your password, you can retrieve a new one by visiting
the login page and using the "forgot password" link found there.

If you have any problems accessing the webcast, contact Customer
Service at cfl-support@insinc.com.

Be sure to include your User Name with your request.

Enjoy the game!

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one who had problems.....terrible service! I listened to the game on the radio.....way more entertaining! I have requested a refund....let's see if any of us get it.

i HAVE HAD NO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH WEBCAST, EXCEPT THAT THEY BLACKED OUT THE ONLY GAME I COULD SEE LAST NIGHT IN THE us, AND IF THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ME, I DON'T THINK I WOULD ASK FOR A REFUND, AND HOPE THAT THE MONEY GOES TOWARDS FIXING THE PROBLEM AND IMPROVING THE GREATEST LEAGUE ON EARTH, THE CFL!

Email from support@insinc.com

Hello CFL Customer's,

We had issues with our provider Big Pipe, which caused numerous internet

outage's out of our studio today.I have spoken with Big Pipe, and they have
assured me that their problems are all resolved. I am sorry for any
inconvenience this outage may have caused, and you will not be charged for
anything you were not able to receive. Anything to do with refunds will be
dealt with during office hours next week.

I'm wondering why Friday games are blacked out in the USA online. Does anyone know? They don't appear to be televised anywhere down here either!

[quote="albo60s"][quote="KKBBEPTRBC"]i HAVE HAD NO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH WEBCAST, EXCEPT THAT THEY BLACKED OUT THE ONLY GAME I COULD SEE LAST NIGHT IN THE us, AND IF THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ME, I DONDont think its the states, i think its an issue with Insinc.com i remained faithful that they had problems with their servers on a one time bases due to the email they sent.

So i tried it again tonight Argo's at Riders, and no feed at all wont even buffer. Ok i cleared my cache cookies history... did a spy scan and a virus..

Checked their broadband test from them to make sure it wasnt a firewall thing. everything is fine but no feed again :confused: this will be the last time i will ever try to use the webcast. I will just goto a bar from now on when I cant get the games.

man, it sucks cuz only dish has those games, it's bad enough that no major network covers the games, now the minor networks have to monophy them!

Hey does anyone know if the games shown on the cfl site for $9.95 are doing well? Is it something that is attracting more people to watch the CFL games??? Hopefully this will generate more money for the league if it's successful!!!!!

I’d like to know that myself as well, since I have spent quite a bit on there.