Wear yellow instead in support of your Cats vs Calgary!

This makes more sense then what these other threads are suggesting. Although some of these games are painful to watch, it’s not time for the fans to give up on their team. This team will get better and will be competing consistently for division championships and league championships in the near future. Like I’ve always said, Rome was not built in a year. This team will be significantly better from now until the end of the year and going forward into next year. Stability and patience folks!

things may get worse before we get better.

And you believe this because?

a. you are intoxicated.
b. your significant other is a ticat diehard and is forcing his/her opinion on you.
c. you are an internal optomist.
d. while leaving IWS tonight, you took a blow to the head, which has affected your ability to reason.

Not at all. It's called support unlike what you have obviously. I don't quit on my team!

we stink i just hope we get better soon.

They say that if you want to subliminally convince someone move out of your house, you merely have to paint their room yellow..........

No, your right, Rome was not built in a year, but i'm sure it took less than six. five out of the last six years we've missed the playoffs. In a league with 8 teams that is pitiful. this team is just putrid, i don't think i can watch them anymore. How many drinks did you have tonight at IWS cuckoobird?

[quote="ticats111"][quote="cuckoobird06"]This makes more sense then what these other threads are suggesting. Although some of these games are painful to watch, itThe colour of the Tiger-Cats is 'Gold', not 'yellow'.