Wear the old logo for one game!

Could we?

I still think it's more intimidating than the current one.

Since we did that "wear white on Labour Day" idea last year, why not wear a vintage look with the old logo this year?

I think they should just wear it for one game ,not because it's intimidating at all,it's not ,but just for old times sake.
It's alot of expense though for one game.

Labour Day would be good..
With Gold Jerserys and Black Pants

I think that it'd be a great idea to go throwback for the Labour Day Classic, with the jerseys and helmets being auctioned off after the game, with proceeds going to charities (like the Gold Jerseys and White Helmets). Whilst we're on the topic of uniforms, I wouldn't mind seeing the gold jerseys again this year.

A good idea. Many other pro sports teams wear a retro/vintage uniform. It also increases revenues.

Like most people on here, the 1st game that jumped into my head for retro is the Labourday Classic.
Donate proceeds to charity from auctioning off the jerseys. And to make it that much more "traditional" how bout getting the Argos wear a retro uniform as well. But thinking a bit more, I think the Hall of Fame game would also eb a really good fit for the retro. 1/2 time and the following weekend is about honourign 5 more greats into the Canadian Football Hall fo Fame. Especially with Flutie in the upcomign group, a retro would be nice to see then.

I'd like to see it for the Hall of Fame game. This is usually the week where CFL teams break out retro looks (if they do it at all). I doubt it'll happen, but hey, it's worth a shot.

And our Tony The Tiger logo now is intimidating? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Count me in on the retro idea for Labour Day…stop dressing like Sisters of the Poor on Labour Day and go old-school 1965 retro (gold helmets and striped sleeves)all the way – Reebok’d of course! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

as much as everyone would like to see the retro look for labourday, the cats already use that all-yellow look for that game.

Last year was all White with the Ugly Helments…

The year before was Normal Uniform.

OHYEA....when were the all-yellows worn?

either way...they have 3 jerseys already -the black, the white and the yellow jerseys.

i doubt they will add a 4th.

OHYEA....when were the all-yellows worn?

either way…they have 3 jerseys already -the black, the white and the yellow jerseys.

i doubt they will add a 4th.

The all-yellows were worn on August 12. We wore all white on Labour Day.

And Montreal has four jerseys, don’t they?

Realistically, I doubt this will happen, but hope it will.

I love our new logo, but our old one is vintage, it would be sweet to see the players wearing those jerseys for one game. It would be good to have it at a home opener