We ...WON .....WRIGHT to KEEP his JOB!

TOM WRIGHT… is to keep his job …and get a contract extension…maybe our letters have some effect…or the owners saw how stupid firing him was. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

see: TSN for details… :smiley: :arrow:

BOY, don’t some people in the TORONTO/OTTAWA press [SUN] look real dumb , now… :lol:

There is a GOD after all!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whos tom wright

are you kidding me? :lol:

If they had of sacked Wright, I would have been a VERY disgruntled CFL fan…Wisdom prevails.

I was very worried. It seemed that the league was about to become the butt of everyone’s jokes once again. :roll:

The CFL has more credibility now than it has in the 25 or so years that I’ve followed the sport. Congratulations to the B of G on the decision to continue heading down that path.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I agree BigDave, CFL is the best, but some of the guys running the franchises act like a bunch of idiots. I am glad that common sense prevailed and this can only be seen as a positive, despite how it played out in the anti CFL media. Now let Tom go to work once he returns from vacation to settle the Ottawa mess.

It’s a good day :mrgreen:

I think the CFL is healthier than it has been in a very long time. Tom Wright definitely had something to do with it and I’ll bet Ottawa’s fortunes will turn around in one or two seasons similar to what happened with the Ticats.

seriously, whos tom wright?

He is the CFL Commish. …who helped turn the CFL around in B.C. , HAMILTON and Toronto…he got great sponsors …like REEBOK and SONY…T.V. ratings are 3 times higher than basketball , NFL football and almost 2 times higher than the BLUE JAYS…THAT IS WHO :smiley:

The owners wanted to fire WRIGHT according to the OTTAWA SUN …but of course SUN media got it wrong …again…!

And in our Nations Capital.

Soon the GADES will have a new owner , and lets hope the media doesn’t do to the , GILBERMINS …what they DID to them did last time…

The SUN media… blames every one…WRIGHT , the CFL game but NOT the media or themselves :lol: …GO FIGURE. :roll:

It’s a sunny day in CFL city.

Congratulations Wright. We’re all happy to see you stay. Now take the day off to celebrate the fact you kept your job, and starting tomorrow, start enforcing the salary cap!

thanks for clearing that up.

NO PROBLEM. :wink:

retard… :frowning:

Maybe he is a new CFL fan , I thought it was a good question.
Not every one reads the papers or has a T.V. :smiley:

o…ur cool…i like ur cool post EskiMoses, i hope it impresses all ur high school friends, thats the kind of humour that makes you cool, and popular with the ladies…ooooo i wish i had that kind of wit, keep up the good work as i keep on idoling ur great contribuitons to this board.

Maaan… and we thought BC buds were somethin’…

I think Botox may soon be a CFL sponsor. Got Botox? Hey pretty catchy slogan don’t you think? Way to go Tom. I can’t believe your job security was even an issue.