We will win the next 7 straight!!!

Sorry, my meds didn't show up on time...

What do you think?

3 and 4 maybe???

P.S.
Hurry back Jesse....
(I like to stir the pot...)

NO Jesse!

If the cats win no more than 1 game using a completely different system of play calling, will it still be Paopaos fault?

Hope springs eternal....
Logic gets lost quickly.

Its sad, when Lancaster took over for Marshall the cats won yes but look at the last 3 weeks blown out at least Marshall was lossing close games, Now that Paopao is gone there are currently No More Excuess for the cats, they have to play and produce Period!

let's manage our expectations for a change...forget 7 and 0, unless the 7 refers to scoring a touchdown, and the 0 refers to roughing penalities ...that would be great to see..

We'll win 2 games if we're lucky and Goss returns, no Goss, and we win 0.

let's manage our expectations for a change...forget 7 and 0, unless the 7 refers to scoring a touchdown, and the 0 refers to roughing penalities ...that would be great to see..
What, you want to take away Flemings chance of being our scoring leader?? Touchdowns are for lazy teams, win one with 17 singles and you got a team!!! :P

The “Rouge” has been our biggest asset, where would we be without it?

I think we scored more with safeties than with rouges.

Just don’t quote me on that, as I don’t have my stats in front of me.

there ya go the ticats scoreing leader doesent even play for us den lol

If we win 7 straight, I will allow some genetically modified spider to bite me, so then I can become Spiderman, and then I can play on the Ticats and web the DB to the ground and well…we wont win 7 straight. I think you better hope those meds come soon.

Yes , I think PaoPaos days are numbered and he will not be hired again to coach in the CFL .

I believe with another OC at the start of the season we wouldnt be in the mess were in now . Lancaster said it in the paper today that the players dont believe in his offence so they wouldnt have any confidence that the routes they were running would work . If your not having fun in practise your not gonna bring it in games and hopefully the new plays there running make the guys want to work harder for Jason .