we need to go back....to move forward!

I know this is been talked about before..
but,for starters
1:go back to the OLD LOGO!..
2:go back to traditional GOLD pants
3:go back to ARGO S.U.C.K.S!
hate the new crap!!

ever since we changed things..whats our record???
its Karma I tell you ..Karma!

Go back to smoking in the stands to

haha yeah, we should really push Bob to undo the chant curse for labour day, 3 seasons of horror since the curse was started when the forbidden chant was derailed...

We don't have to listen to Bob...
ARGO'S S.U.C.K!...ARGO S.U.C.K.!..LETS LIFT THE CURSE NOW!!

We don't have to listen to Bob... ARGO'S S.U.C.K!...ARGO S.U.C.K.!..LETS LIFT THE CURSE NOW!!
I think only Bob's endorsement of the forbidden chant or retraction of the criticism of it can truly break the curse, since it was that which created it according to Tiger-Cat mythos.

Bob are you reading this?..Please lift the curse!..
I can't take this anynore..and while your at it,,back to the old logo..back to traditional uniforms!
thanks

Logo's and uniform colours have absolutely nothing to do with why this team loses. They lose because they are have no discipline.. because they can't execute plays.

1. Fire Lesile Stewart, we have been cursed from the day we hired an Argo to run our cleers.

ya its because of the new logo..
look at all the great franchises in the history of north american sports..have they changed their logo or colours?..No
the habs,the yankees,the eskimos,the steelers..have they changed their logo/colours??..ummm no!

Been there and done that .... the only good thing about tonight was seeing a ticat sweater with number one* on it (which should be retired by the way)

*Earl the Pearl, Winfield

God bless Earl. He was my hero. There are no hero’s on this team. It’s kind of nice to see 1 out there again, but there is only one number 1.