We Need Jesse Back!!!

I am not saying caully is bad although I did'nt think he played too well last night although 99 yards is a decent game he broke one big run but other than that was not much of a threat. With Jesse in the defence is always on their toes and our offence is just so much more dangerous even though not always the stats show it. Anyways anyone know if he will be back for labour day I really miss seeing him play.

are you joking? you dont think he played well or was a threat? Caully was all over the field yesterday and played great, if it wassnt for the ratio i would say Caully deserves the start on labour day.

As an overall back Caully is better then Lumsden. He is a much better blocker and picks up his man much better. I'd prefer to see him back there. Lumsden wouldnt have made a difference at all last night

our running game/running backs/and oline run blocking are not are worries. caulley or lumsden will do well.
the problem with our offence is the inability to pick up blitzes/having receivers not read it and find a hot spot/ and most of all being on the same page which is caused by lack of experience with the receivers.

I am not saying caully is bad although I did'nt think he played too well last night although 99 yards is a decent game he broke one big run but other than that was not much of a threat. With Jesse in the defence is always on their toes and our offence is just so much more dangerous even though not always the stats show it. Anyways anyone know if he will be back for labour day I really miss seeing him play.
Jesse is good, very good. Cauley is good, very good. I think Cauley looked fine last night. Maybe great. At one point he was averaging 9.3 yards per carry. We made some mistakes. (to be expected) We got out coached again. (Unfortunately also to be expected)

outcoached except when we're up against burratto and kavis and the argos it seems.

Explain how we got outcoached?????

winnipeg's 1st drive of the 2nd half they marched at will down the field.
it wasn't even the coaches.. since glenn called his own plays...read our silly disguise of a blitz and dumped the ball of to sir charles and let him do his thing.
our defence did not adjust and let glenn beats us in the pocket where i think he would have plopped out a few more int's.

don’t forget the stinking prevent defense we went in on there last drive of the first half!!

and what about having an empty backfield when your best player is your running back.

We have the best run game in the CFL. The play action fakes are the best I have ever seen. I was actually getting annoyed last night with the camera guys because they were losing the ball. Which now that I think about it is a very good thing!!

oh well two weeks off until Labour Eve game.

See most of you people dont listen too well on here I said caully played a decent game 99 yards and yes a good average because of one big run early in the game then only 50 yards for the rest however that is our coaches fault, what I was trying to get at is that our offence is much more dangerous with jesse in the game and he keeps the D on their toes as he can break one at any time. Caully is a good back dont get me wrong but jesse is a great back who is much better for our team if he can stay healthy but i wish we actually had a coach with some knowledge of how to use both of them and that is what it really comes down too.

i felt like that when we misused ranek and holmes a few years back.
my fav was how eric lapointe complemented ron williams the year we won the cup.

I was listening and i dont think our offence is any more dangerous with Jesse back there. Caully is faster, has better hands and can block better. The only thing better about Jesse imo is his birth certificate.

Sack is correct. Jesse brings an entirely different focus to the game. There’s also the added bonus of his birth certificate…

he does bring a different focus, but does that mean he is any better? they are different backs and if i had to pick what type i wanted i would take a caully type back.

jesse is a better back not only because of his birth date, but that sure helps. He runs over and through guys for big time yardage when he should be dropped at the line of scrimmage. His threat potential both on the ground and through the air is huge but our coaching staff still has not figured out how to tap into it. Caulley is a terrific back and I would like to see both of them in the backfield terrorizing opposing Ds.

Caulley is very good, but when Jesse is healthy he is better. He is a bigger threat. It is nice to have this kind of depth at RB. If Jesse is healthy at labour day. You have to give him the start. Hopefully he will run through the Blue team!

I dont think Jesse is a bigger threat what different would he have done last game. Caulley averaged 10 yards a carry. Jesse is good at running the ball where as overall caulley is a much more well rounded back

Caulley has good hands, he is a well rounded back. Jesse is the bigger threat for a breakout run (70 yards,etc...) With his explosiveness, you know he is a big threat to break one at any given time. Caulley is very good but you can bet he doesn`t scare defenses like Lumsden.

again id give caulley the edge in speed he runs a 10.5 100m he has world class speed which means the guy can explode. Caulley pulls off big runs to again if jesse was american hed be a back-up

they were talking about caullys speed last night on tsn. they were saying he would of beat some of the guys in the last summer olympics, so id give the edge to him on breaking that 70 yard run.

Before he ran downfield and made that tackle, i had no clue he was that fast. like i know he was fast but that was pretty impressive.