We need a NEW quarterback!

Casey Printers is NOT washed up! :cowboy:

No, he just was never that good. When you have the best offensive line and best recievers around you, anybody can look good. Now with a very blah team around him, look at what he can do.
Do I even have to mention ego?

I would like to see Casey Printers given another shot here in B.C. :thup:

He could compete against Zac for his position at QB this camp! :smiley:

hmm what would it take for wpg to pry jarious off your hands guys? im a peg fan that thinks our offence could be pretty good with jarious at the helm

Give us a good O-lineman and we'd likely trade him. Zac Champion looks like he has a fair bit of promise so he may be able to move up and fill Jarious' shoes.

Casey Printers will not sign in the CFL as no team would want him ruining their team. He's good but he's taking the hard lesson in what happens when you play team sports and think you're the only player that's on the team.

Amen!

So Casey says he is willing to sit out and wait for someone to come to him, that he does not have to prove himself and some team will be knocking on his door by Sept. He never changes... read for yourself all you Casey lovers:

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=271887

[b]Glen Suitor wrote a GREAT piece on the Casey Printers situation!

http://www.tsn.ca/other_sports/story/?id=272639[/b] :thup:

Looks like Casey is going to Winnipeg after all!

You have a good QB trying out in Bedford Texas, Chase Holbrook New Mexico State, For some unknown reason he was looked over in the NFL draft. I thin k you will be happy with him if he makes your team.

We will MISS the Playoffs with the same QB’s! So SAD… :thdn:

I'm not so sure about that.............

The Lions may well miss the playoffs, I concede that possibility exists, but it would be because (a) Edmonton has improved substantially and (b) one of Saskatchewan's QBs steps up and really lights up the scoreboard.............like I said, it might happen, I'm not prepared to actually predict it happening at this stage.

But, from where I'm sitting, if the Lions miss the playoffs, my expectation is that it will be the losses of Stefan Logan and Cameron Wake that will be more responsible for it than the play of the QBs.

But I've been wrong before.....................

....Battle for the basement in the west is going to be between Riders and Leos.....one of these teams ain't gonna make it to post-season and for those thinking about a cross-over....dream-on ain't going to happen in 09...The hammer has greatly improved...and the Bombers are totally under-rated for the talent on the club...Just my early take.... :wink:

I'm glad you have a totally unbiased opinion of the Bombers. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with Madjack.

We will battle with the Riders for third place with the loser crossing over. I see Montreal winning first with one of the other three trying to squeek into second place. Again, the Western division will dominate.

I agree with Madjack.

We will battle with the Riders for third place with the loser crossing over. I see Montreal winning first with one of the other three trying to squeek into second place. Again, the Western division will dominate.

[b]Casey Still Wants To Be A Lion! :thup:

Clink On Link To Story! http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=281513 [/b]

I think BC is going to be a darkhorse. Buck Pierce is going to establish his mark as a CFL all-star QB. imo