We need a new Marshall in Cat-Town!!!!

I hear all this talk against Joe, I believe it's Marshall's fault, the guy has had only two plus years to get his act together and turn this club into something, I'm really not sure what it is, but something???

Joe's the new guy on the block, fire Marshall, hire Joe as Head Coach (not interim back up head coach) but head coach, hire John Jenkins or Matt Dunigan as our offensive co-ordinator, give Kavis the boot, hire Don "Sudsy" Sutherine the best defensive mind in the game as our Defensive Coach and start with a fresh approach because right now a fresh approach is better than wait and see what another week brings!!!!!!

:roll: :roll:

I agree with you all the way as well as do something about the Jamie Borham situation.

Randy

Deke McPhee should be the new defensive coordinator. His years under Sutherin and his familiarity with the current roster give him the inside edge to fix the problem right now.

AND WE HAVE A PROBLEM... :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Deke McPhee should be the new defensive coordinator. His years under Sutherin and his familiarity with the current roster give him the inside edge to fix the problem right now.

AND WE HAVE A PROBLEM... :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Wait... you want JOHN JENKINS as our O-Coordinator?

Goodbye Maas!

Joe as coach, great job in Ottawa, excellent job so far with a lot of offensive talent on the team.

Right