We Have A Team Finally

I just finished watching the game against B.C and I am not that upset at all that they didn't win, I am definately feeling that is one of the best games I have watched in a long time. I think our Offence and Defence played great we still have the penalties to work on but we are coming together as one great team and the winning will come in time.

Everyone has to be happy with Maas and how he played I think this is going to be the team to beat. A couple of those penalties shouldn't of even been called against us but oh well it was one great game and I can't wait to see the next one.

To all the players and the coaches congratulations job well done and keep up the good work. Till next game when we kick Winnepegs butt " Oskie Wee Wee Tigers Eat Em Raw "

Yes, agreed. Balls in our court now fans. Lets pack Ivor Wynne on August the 3rd. “Black out the Night” game!

:thup: I am happy with what I saw last night even though we lost but when we need long balls in the 4th when we are down send in Chang to spread things out. Also this West coast offense is looking good and is starting to click. But I still think Jason Maas can no longer throw a deep accurate ball like a Timmy Chang so our team should be using Timmy in the 4th as a finisher and to give him valuable playing time. Our D is looking steel town tough just the way it should be :rockin:

I just finished watching the game against B.C and I am not that upset at all that they didn't win, I am definately feeling that is one of the best games I have watched in a long time. I think our Offence and Defence played great we still have the penalties to work on but we are coming together as one great team and the winning will come in time.

Argee 100%

Everyone has to be happy with Maas and how he played I think this is going to be the team to beat. A couple of those penalties shouldn't of even been called against us but oh well it was one great game and I can't wait to see the next one.

What game did you watch? Maas still has severe limitations and actually cost us the game

with 25+ new faces on the team... I really didn't expect results until week 5 or 6. This is definitely progress in the right direction.

What game did you watch? Maas still has severe limitations and actually cost us the game
My question to you is the same.

Next time…put the volume on your TV on. Listen to what the analysts are saying about Maas.

You may want to try new glasses.

I have new glasses. Whats your excuse.

we played bclike no other team would...
i think we'll make the playoffs

The team is improving every week. Taafe is doing a great job. (the penalties and bogus calls aren't your fault, Charlie). The wins will come eventually. We are definitely 100% better than last year.

A tough order since we've dug a hole so deep but if we get better play from the offence then we could win more than we lose from this point on. The main problem is that the offence needs to be more consistent. At the moment our defence is on the field too long and that's what cost us the game last night. I don't know if you stayed up but I can tell you firsthand that the defence was dead in the 4th quarter rather than BC stepping it up offensively

Not a win but great game. this team is just getting started. :smiley: :thup:

For the first time in several years I am encouraged about the direction this team is taking. We have great new talent in Moreno,Setta, Mckay etc. We have a player who will become the best player in the league in Lumsden, great coach, great owner.
Last night they played with heart you could see they were giving all they had and im sure the lions have some bruises to prove it. The are getting better every game.
If we could win a few soon we could be dangerous.