We have a boat!

Just saw this video on the homepage

http://ticats.ca/video/index/id/9931

Is this mocking the league administrators after that fine? :wink:

That was funny who cares who they were mocking, the Bomber fans won't like that

Freaking brilliant ! :rockin:

(all we need now is a crowsnest up on a goal post for climber-dude......) lol :twisted: :lol:

Actually I was in the Bomber forums a few hours after last weeks win and most of them thought it was super creative.

They must have loved the boat because I read that someone broke into CanadInns stadium and trashed their Blue Bomber touchdown plane this week

I love it!

I just hope they don't follow it up with ---- in a Box. LOL

No! Jumping in a boat to celebrate a TD during today's game would be.

P.S.

CFL headquarters is probably pleased as punch about this little skit.

it's good marketing for todays play off game.

They get all the seat revenue from the game.

that's hilarious.

Eeek! That video was bloody brilliant!! Great fun!

:lol:

This should go on YouTube!

Love it!

A big "Well Done & Thanks" to all involved in making it.
Now, forget it (the boat theme) for today. Together, those moves show humour and respect -- both good for the league.
Then, don't fly or take Via to Montreal ---- go direct, Hamilton Harbour to Old Montreal by boat!

Actually I was in the Bomber forums a few hours after last weeks win and most of them thought it was super creative.
[/quote]
They must have loved the boat because I read that someone broke into CanadInns stadium and trashed their Blue Bomber touchdown plane this week
[/quote]

[/quote]
might been some one paid off some under paid frozen secirity guards while he was out there lmfao wonder who

Looks like the boat is sinking...

Didn't want to say it earlier for the ridicule that would have happened and because I was hoping that I wouldn't have to be thinking about the showboating vid after today's game. Don't want to be a 'told you so' kind either. But, as soon as I seen that boat video I knew the focus was off for today's game. Save that kind of thing for when you win the big one. I tend to feel I'm quite alone in my thoughts this one. Anyway, got that one of my chest. While i'm here, why did Glenn throw bombs so early in the game and get away from what we've done the last 3 weeks?!?!?!? Oh well, i'm outta here.

Awesome, lol.

I don't think I have to say anything for you to know what I think of the "I'm on a boat" music video.

• paul

I liked the U tube version much better but both were good

Are you serious?

What part of my last post makes you think I wasn’t? You didn’t see any BS emoticons, did you?

I’m pissed off! We weren’t prepared.