'We find ways to win': Riders gaining momentum as playoffs approach

You are the one who brought it up

We were at the tail end of a long stretch of games in the first two.

Oh ok… I’m sure otherwise you would have swept us. With your awesome o-line, great running game and coach who has always played 2nd fiddle to his younger brother in Calgary.

The Saskatchewan Roughriders are now on a 3 game win streak after their Week 14 game versus the Elks in Edmonton. They must elevate their game if they wish to win a playoff game in this 2021 season. I expect a stronger effort at Mosaic versus the Elks once again in Week 15. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Dickenson and Huffenagel do still give the Stamps credibility. For that reason you still can respect the team. However, the Stamps used to have a phenomenal win % of 700 or more. Now they are a 500% team. BLM may have a good year left in him, who knows. But it’s not this year. In spite of all the chatter between who has the better team, Riders or Stamps, it is irrelevant. The Bombers are hands down the best team in the league. In fact right now so are the TiCats. The Stamps have missed the boat because I do not see another Flutie, Dickenson, Burris or a in his prime BLM and that has been a saving grace for the Stamps. At some point the record and percentages will even out and the Stamps will likely have a decade of mediocrity on the horizon. The mighty Esks (Elks) are actually the most pathetic team in Canada and they two had there glory years. Moon , Wilkinson, Allan and Ray. Eventually the odds will get you and I think the Stamps are going to begin the cycle of the law of averages. It will not be long and Huffenagel will be gone and the Stamps with him. There ship has sailed.

…I agree thousands of years from now no one will care about how any team is doing…

You have no idea if another Bo Levi on the horizon. Besides that, this organization put Kevin Glenn in the Grey Cup and made Marcus Crandell a Grey Cup MVP!!! This organization is a winner, We are speaking 1 “off” year here (6-6! is an off year by Stamp standards) I will remond you we are 4-1 in last 5 and 5-2 in last 7. WOuldnt be writing us off

Depends how you define “writing the Stamps off”. If you call winning a Grey Cup again in the next 7-8 years, then I am writing them off. The days of 700% winning are done. I am not even saying this from a perspective of liking or disliking the team. The players they have coming, QB’s in particular don’t scare anyone. Believe me, if Maier was that guy over BLM, he would be playing. Even in his outing against the Riders where he kept throwing bad balls, Maier was not the guy. That “guy” is not in Calgary and Stamp fans will feel the brunt of not having a high quality QB for a while. Will they make playoffs in the short to mid term? Sometimes. A Grey Cup…no!

Oh really hey. You can tell Calgary won’t win a Cup in the next 7-8 years? That is some amazing foresight you have. Psychic? Did your clairvoyance predict the 5-15 Bomber team in 2015 would win a cup in 4 years?