We dont have an offence?

Well I’m sure after I write this there will still be the complainers that this team has no offence with all our main receivers are injured but look at this game we just played.

We won at all facets of the game. We annihilated BC and I dont care what anyone says on here but NO ONE expected to see this. I imagined it to be close and I was cautiously optimistic but this was a complete team effort.

If they play like this against Ottawa I think we will be competitive. No doubt in my mind.

BELIEVE IN THIS TEAM FANS…WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS.

I was expecting us to win…but not like this.

Total domination. It sure helped that B.C. kept shooting themselves in the foot.

But…on to Ottawa. Tough to beat a team 4 times in one season.

Well said. I felt that they could win but I certainly expected it to be a much closer game. What concerned me most was how well Masoli and the tossed=together receiving corps might play. I listened to the TSN1150 half time show and Drew Edwards mentioned that Masoli didn't appear to have a comfort level with most of the receivers tossed into the lineup the last couple of games but that "chemistry" seems to have developed now. Sure hope that they can replicate it for next week. I don't expect a blowout but I'd love to see them take control and come out with the W.

Games are played One at a time. Don’t matter if you beat a team once/twice etc. Past games have no bearing on the game at hand. If you play well, don’t take stupid penalties you have a great chance.