We are in the playoffs..

My heart says we have a chance to get back to the Cup, my head says don't bet the car payments on it. Someone in another thread commented about how hard it is to beat the same team 3 times in a year, so look out Ottawa. Maybe so, but to make the final, we will have to beat Toronto for the fourth. Not impossible, but a definite long shot.

As to being a loser in the Cup, that still makes you better than 7 other teams. Austin has had us in the playoffs all three years he has been here, and so far, in the Cup twice. Haven't done that since Ronny Lancaster era, and that was last century! I'll take a third loss, even if it is just to hear the TSN panel come up with more lame excuses for Ricky Ray and Henry Burris.

Besides, I have my tickets for Sunday, and win or lose, I'll be there, wishing and hoping.

Up until Saturday, I wouldn't have said this, but I really hope to be able to see the Ticats live again this year. And I think that's definitely possible. And I'm hoping for a different result this time, obviously, which is also possible.

and yelling right? don’t forget the yelling!

Cats will win this Sunday against the Argos Suck, then road trip to Ottawa the following week and beat Ottawa in the Eastern Final #ThirdTimesTheCharm Then the Cats will be in the Grey Cup and win that also #ThirdTimesTheCharm #KeepingTheFaith #GoCatsGo #CFL #Bruce13thMan

:thup:

I prefer being the underdog, I think it suits this team/city better

Believe me I’m not giving up I’m just being realistic is all I’m doing. Think the worst and hope for the best. I honestly think in my heart that this team as it stands right now isn’t good enough to win this years Cup…BUT on the other hand this is the CFL where strange and goofy things happen and usually do. The REDBLACKS are a great example of this. A true Cinderella story but like all good fairy tales the glass slippers usually change back into a pumpkin at some time. I am still cheering my arse off for this team make no mistake about that and hoping and praying that they prove me wrong but I don’t think they will this season but I will be happy as Hell if they do prove me wrong and wind up somehow capturing the Cup this season against all odds. It just seems like the moon and stars have aligned against us this season unfortunately is all I’m saying.

Ottawa has had a lot of lucky bounces this season - we have had plenty of bounces the other way, especially when it comes to having a healthy team. Maybe it’s time for those bounces to go our way. Possibly Masoli will begin to light it up (or whoever starts) and our D will get back to knocking out opposing offenses (we KNOW that they’re better than that blew CC D). I would love to see the Ticats against ALL odds make it to the Grey Cup AND win, but like you, I don’t think I’ll be holding my breath.

THF Nov 15th

TiCats 37
Argos 19

GO TICATS!!

Now you’re just getting silly. Just PVR the game and watch it later. :wink:

at least you know what your wife will be doing while you are watching the game :wink:

Are the Ticats the underdog vs the Argos?

Havent checked but given qb situation, probably

If you look at the latest power rankings we are the lowest ranked playoff team @ #6, TO @ #5 - even BC with their 7-11 is @ #4 - 2 spots higher, all I suspect, because of our uncertainty @ QB :cry:

Drew tweeted this morning that most betting sites have us as 2.5 point favourites.

Playing at a sold out THF, with our loud and awesome fans. This will give our guys a huge lift. Whoever is QB'ing whether it's Massoli or Mathews, I hope they play the game of their life and take down the Blue team for the fourth time this year ! :rockin:

:thup: :thup: and one more :thup: for the loud and awesome fans part

I think we will see one pissed off Tiger team this weekend. poor Ricky Ray. He dead!

Well I hope they play better than that…

I agree, I think the defense is going to bring the pain. If we can get a few scoring drives on offence, it’ll be back to Ottawa :smiley:

Wow. Holy hell. They might as well just hand us the cup right now then. I don’t see any chance at all of Ray, Burris, Reilly or Mitchell upsetting the Masoli led Cats. 8)