WE ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS..CONFIRMED!!

Ok now that Edmonton beat BC in tonights game, HAMILTON ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! WOOOHOOOO thats a fact!!

Now if we win on sunday...we eliminate Winnipeg and play BC Lions at home the following SUnday...hmmm sounds good to me.since BC doesnt even have a quarterback to play. There all injured..Jarious Jackson, Buck Pierce, Travis Lulay, and Casey Printers..the only guy they do have is Zac Champion and he hasnt played all year and looks rusty.

Now if we lose Sunday...we are still in the playoffs and we have Winnipeg again at there home...so Sunday is almost like a practice..we can take it then or take it the following week at the same place. I prefer to take it this sunday...and give Bob Young a home playoff game. It will be a hard fought game but I think we can pull it all off. We have two cracks at this Tiger Cats...GO CATS GO!!

OSKEE WEE WEE!!! I FEEL SEMI FINAL IN THE AIR...THE ALOUETTES ARE CALLING US

Now...just win.

We will host B.C. with a victory Sunday.

I like our chances...because they are a mess.

In the words of Herman Edwards…ahem…

“YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!”

Do NOT make Sunday some silly dry run for another game next week.Drop the hammer on them and finish the cheating bastages now!!!

Hopefully, the Cats will win on Sunday. Bob Young and our fans deserve it. A packed house at Ivor Wynne for an EDSF would be great!!

yeah i think so too…i like our chances also…Kevin Glenn wants to prove to Winnipeg and get back at them for getting rid of him and he wants to prove to Hamilton he is next years starter…Kevin Glenn feels it in him…We will be hosting that home semi final game against BC and should beat them…since they dont have a quarterback.

Our grey cup Game will be the final game against Montreal…we almost beat them the last game. I think if we can beat Montreal in that final, we are winning the grey up…i still overall think were better then any of the teams out west…once we pass MOntreal…i see a grey cup win for this decade…

YANKEES WIN THE WORLD SERIES THIS YEAR AND LAST TIME THEY WON WAS 1999…OUR LAST WIN WAS IN 1999, OUR LAST 1000 YARD RUSHER WAS IN 1999…WE HAVE ONE THIS YEAR…HMMM…WE HAVE WON THE CUP EVERY DECADE…THIS IS THE LAST YEAR OF THIS DECADE…EVERYTHING…AND I MEAN EVERYTHING POINTS TO A GREY CUP…WHAT A COMEBACK FOR HAMILTON IF THEY CAN MAKE IT!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO…

I’m calling this Sunday’s game a must win. A win guarantee’s a much easier path to the eastern final whereas a loss could ultimately lead Winnipeg to the eastern final and we all know how awful that would be. GO CATS GO!!! :rockin: :rockin:

Playoffs baby! Now, lets knock out the Spies!

I hate to rain on your nostalgia parade,however…

The last time the Yanks won the World Serieswas in '00,They beat the Met’s(My Entire Team Sux) in the last Subway Series.We finished 9-9 that year and LOST to Winnipeg in the Eastern final at Ivor Wynne.I know…I was there.We lost becuase we called a stupid revers on a 2nd and whatever deep in our own end.Got beat on a Troy Westwood field goal.I was disgusted at our play calling that day!

Im so glad that Edmonton beat BC...becuase if a crossover does happen...i think Edmontons Ricky Ray and his offence and defence are stronger then BC's team this year...were in a good position

I agree…The way Edmonton is playing right now,they are going to be a tough proposition for whomever they meet…

It`s funny the way B.C was playing up until this game. I really thought they had a shot at winning tonight. Losing Printers early completely negated any chance of that happening.

Really?Because other than the game in Saskatchewan 2 weeks ago,which I think really ripped thier hearts out,they have'nt played very well at all.They wer totally flat against Calgary last week in another crucial game and tonight spoke for itself.

Against Calgary, they played o.k. They were about 30 seconds away from winning it, still right now, if we do host the semi final. I would prefer to play B.C

Well yeah...They have no Quarterback...

Don't lose against the Bombers. If you do, I don't like your chances going back to Winnipeg for the semi. You have a much better chance against my sad sack Leos! :expressionless:

That and a weak run defense.

We need to win anyway just to rub it in those dirty Winnipegers, also we must host a playoff game! (though I believe am I curse at attending games)

Sorry, more rain:
Our last 1000 yard rusher was Tory Davis in '04, before that Troy Davis in '03, and before that Troy Davis in '02.

Sunday is not a must win, it is a must not lose game. A tie also means we host a playoff game against BC too. However, a win would be better going into the playoffs.

Don't mess around with the Bombers let's CRUSH them,then bring on B.C.