WDSF: BC at Calgary, Sun. Nov. 15, 4 pm et on TSN

Western Semi-Final
BC Lions vs. Calgary Stampeders
Today at 4PM ET / 1PM PT on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5

It's going to be difficult for BC to knock off the champs on the road in the West semi-final, but I have a feeling that this is going to be a very close game. No thanks to Jock Climie, either. LOL

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Game two of today's double bill is coming up!

Late first quarter: Lions 3, Stamps 1.

Raymond with the pick-six for Calgary off Jennings. The two-pointer is no good, so it's 7-3 Stamps, 1:00 left, first quarter.

Stamps score again -- Mitchell to Rogers. The two-pointer is good, pending a review. 15-3 Calgary.

The teams exchange fumbles deep in BC territory, still 15-3 Calgary. BC ball.

24-3 Calgary, late second quarter...it's going downhill FAST for the Leos!

Didn't know this thread was up but I was listening to the Ticats post game show, watching the first half of this game, trying to read about the Ticats game and texting with my son so not sure I could have handled any more multi-tasking!

Surprised that the stats are as close as they are which means that BC is moving the ball but not enough to score. Calgary just looks dominant. Jennings now injured but they do have a seasoned vet with Lulay to try to get back in the game. He's certainly been here before. How smart was it for Tedford to give him the start in last week's "meaningless" game. So far he looks good.

35-9 Calgary wins. A convincing playoff victory!

Definitely no nail biter here although the Stamps did lose some players on their line which could be a factor in their Western Final. It will be a bigger challenge getting past the EE than playing BC on home turf.