WDF Game Thread - Nags at Leos, Nov. 18

Stampeders at Lions
November 18
4 pm et / 1 pm pt
Available on TSN and TSN Mobile TV

Will Kevin Glenn lead Calgary to a huge upset of the champs or will Travis Lulay get BC back to the big dance next week? I can't wait to find out!

More on the contest at http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=409763 .

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

The second half of the CFL finals doubleheader is coming up.

I'd like to see the Nags win. Still like Kevin Glenn. But he is up to his usual form. After a brilliant first possession he throws a pick for 6. 7-7.

That was a nice pass to McDaniel for the first TD - looked familiar, didn't it? - but yes, that pick-six looked way too familiar as well.

And just as I'm typing this, another deep ball by Glenn to Price for a TD to take the lead again.

14-7 Stamps.

17-16 Calgary at the half.

Stepped away for supper, and come back to a 31-16 lead by Calgary. Yea! Go Stamps. But then I get to watch BC chip away at the lead with two field goals. Sigh.

3 minute warning and the Leos need 12 points.

BC gets a TD with 59 seconds left. 34-29 Stamps.

Onside kick coming up.

Wow, congrats to Kevin Glenn & good luck next week against THAT team.

Congratulations to Calgary for their 34-29 win today -- kudos to Kevin Glenn for a superb game (even with the pick-six)!

Throw for three, give one away, I'll take those stats any day.

Sure, but can Glenn deliver that every game? He did have a great game today, no question.

What kind of statement is that when he led the Stamps to a 12-6 record this year? Glenn just put up 303 yards and 3 tds on the best defense in the league. He is more than capable of doing the same to the Argos next week.