WAY TO GO ET...THINK NOW NOT THE FUTURE

OK....I still really do not understand why armstead was traded..The first thing...Why rock the boat when things are good..And my first thought was...what are we going to do if MATTS gets hurt...Has always gets hurt..Now we do not have a go-to guy...Geee...when Armstead was playing, there was always 2 guys on MATTS...Which left our other recievers open. Now with Matts hurt and Armstead gone...teams can just leave our recievers alone (can;t catch)..Don;t get me wrong, I love CORY!...But what has he done lately..NOTHING....

ET commented that it was a move for the future..Im sick and tired of the future...I want now..this is now for the riders...Armstead trade well...I wished he was still here...

And why was Matts playing in the last 2 min of a game anyway..Smart move coaches...really smart!

Anyway...as always the riders lose like they know how..(must be the water)..But thank GOD for Burris being out..I still have hope we can finish SECOND..And get that home playoff game..

What is up with the speciality teams...
What is up with Defense coverage...
Why can't Kerry get a first down in the 4th...
Why did we not go for it on 3rd down at the 20...Playing like we where on the road..3 points ment nothing to us at the time...GEE you guys...

U did however play better than the best 2 games...Hopefully we will over Montreal and hold on to 2nd...Fans where great at the last game...13 fan did all they could...Now it is GREEN turn..

jim hansol

Jim wow settle down don't start pouring gas and throwing matches.

First off Armstead was and is over rated. I was a little torn weather trading him or not was a good thing. The I though back well what has he done since he got here, not a whole heck of alot, last year I could chaulk up to well horrid offensive coordinating, but this year he should have been able to have the same kind of season he had back in Ottowa...... not so much, he just wasn't look at as a threat. So losing him I don't think we are going to miss him too much Yo or Washington can provide the same sort of production armstead was going to.

Things will get turned arround just hang in there and dont be the typical Rider fanatic who lives more to complain than to be happy about a team.

Glass half full dude glass half full

Glass half full dude glass half full
[/quote] I agree. We have to stay positive. I was talking to my brother after the game and he said in the last minute and a half he almost turned the TV off because he knew we were going to lose, then he said "maybe my negative thoughts are adversely affecting the Riders." It could be true...if thousands of Riders fans are thinking cynical thoughts it can't help anything. If all of us are doing the opposite, maybe we can generate positive energy...we have to get used to having a good team and expect them to play well, instead of waiting for them to blow it all the time...in any case, collective positive thinking certainly can't hurt anything...

Someone's been reading The Secret ...

The Secret aside, I also have to agree that Jim needs to cool down. I had to go far away from my wife and kids for a good 20 or 30 minutes after the meltdown on Saturday, but we've got to hang in there. We say that the players and coaches shouldn't choke when times are tough. The equivalent of a fan "choking" is to abandon. Lead by example, do better than the team did, and hang in there for the full 60 minutes - i.e. all season. Otherwise, you (we) are no different the the team players/coaches you are critizing. You want them to do as you say and not as you do or what??

Like he said, It can’t hurt.

Corey Holmes really deserves a little more offensive playing time. By that I mean . . . some playing time.

He is far better than just a special teams player.

Anybody at the game notice how that announcer let the fans know that Corey Holmes just took the lead for all time SK Riders kick returner while Joseph was trying to call a play? Then we get a penalty. I think it was a penalty was’nt it? Anyways the play was a negative impact and caused us to go 2 and out.

IF we are to blame anybody . . . Blame that stupid announcer for not having the common sense to announce that during one of the countless delays during the game. Not while the Riders are in a crucial drive and trying to call plays. It was just as loud for Kerry on that snap as it was for BC’s drives!

“Gawd . . . such an idiot.” - Napolean Dynamite

[quote="legalbeagle"]Someone's been reading The Secret ...

I actually haven't read The Secret, but maybe I should....anyway, GO RIDERS!!!

Well I think that ET has silenced the critics! We obviously don't need Armstead anymore as Fantuz has quickly become THE go-to receiver for the riders!

And just to mention, Mr. Corey Holmes, he had TWO TOUCHDOWNS today!

So I think our offence is just fine! And just think how great Getzlaf will be once he has a year of practice under his belt...

All-in-all, gerat trade for the riders!
Now we just need to fix our horrible secondary!

The trade was a positive one. I am so happy that we have Corey back. He is a team player and a team leader. Plus, did anyone see tonights game (Hamilton & Winnipeg)? Armstead totally made a bad judgement call, that probably cost Hamilton the game.