Way to go Bombers ..Way to go..We Win.

To much..we won as a team...top marks to our D ....way to go Roberts, Ricky knows who is the Boss

hopefully there will be more wins this year!

Gongrats berry ur 1st win!!!

..Berry called a good game and he should thank the 'd'for this one...hopefully we continue to improve... :thup:

WE ROCK, SEE YA ALL AT THE GREY CUP!!! BOMBERS RULE!!!

See the Bombers fly up, up!
To win the Grey Cup.
Our boys who play this grand old game,
Are always striving for glory and fame!
See the bombers fly up, up,
The other teams they don't fear,
They all try their best,
But they can't get near,
As the bombers fly up!

Was anyone else wondering why we went away from the play action. It was working well to start the game off and help set up the run. I don't know Why they didn't go back and forth bewteen it and the run?

too true...we seem to get very conservative once we get the lead....but we got the W, against a division rival and that is all that matters.....

Agree...Pigseye... :thup:

dont u think that is ironic that roberts had 32 carries tonite, and earlier this week he wanted to change his # to 32???

The Bomber defense really stepped up last night with an intense performance. It remains to see however if they can keep up that intensity over the season, but if they can they won't be pushovers...but they are going to have to score more points (which is an understatement) to stay in the race.

...i think the Argos have to score more points as well....i don't think they got a major in this one..

nope, 3 FG's

WHAT, NO TDS OR SINGLES??? THAT IS BAD!!!

BB D is defindly doing it's job.

Keep it up Bombers with what you got there i am sure they are going to wow teams.

D did hell of a Job and they had to with the Horrible punting by Claybourne he's lucky if he get 40 yards on his kicks like my god the defence is in the guys face be4 he catches ball thats great in NFL but this is Cfl no one cares about hang time get the ball down the field