Watching in America?

Hi, I live in Phoenix, Arizona and was interested in seeing what the Grey Cup is all about.

Does anybody know if it will be showing down here? Is there a place online I can watch it?

Thanks.

I'm not sure if a local channel would have it but if you searched for it on the net you'd probably find it. Anyone else have anything?

Maybe justin.tv

TORONTO - The 97th Grey Cup Game, which will be played on Sunday, November 29 in Calgary, will be available to Canadian Football League fans based in the United States, the CFL announced today.

"While we often say that nothing brings Canadians together like our championship game, the Grey Cup, the truth is some of our most passionate fans reside in the U.S.," said CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon. "We're pleased that many of them will be able to experience the game this year."
The game, from Calgary's McMahon Stadium, kicks off at 4:30 p.m. Mountain Standard Time on Sunday, November 29th. It is broadcast in Canada exclusively on TSN (and exclusively on RDS in French).

It will be broadcast live to 30 million U.S. households by:
American One Television and its affiliates
Comcast Sports Network Oregon
The Comcast Network Philadelphia/Baltimore/DC
Comcast Sports Southeast Atlanta
Catch 47 - Tampa/Orlando
Cox New England
Time Warner 26 Syracuse
Time Warner Buffalo
Time Warner Rochester
Brighthouse Sports Tampa

It will be available on tape delay to another 50 million households through American One Delay, Madison Square Garden, Comcast Sports Network New England, Comcast Sports Network Philadelphia, Comcast Sports Network Mid-Atlantic, Cox New Orleans, and KC Metro - TW5.
Fans in the U.S. can also see the game live on ESPN360.com. Fans outside of North America can see the game live at www.CFL.ca for a fee of $9.95 U.S. An archived version of the game will be available for a fee of $3.95 U.S. to fans outside of Canada at www.CFL.ca, 72 hours after the live game.
Fans across North America can listen to the game on SIRIUS Satellite Radio Hardcore Sports Radio (Channel 98) and Sports Express (Channel 97).
Fans may also opt to visit the web properties of Canadian radio stations that are carrying the game as part of the Grey Cup Corus Radio Network.

Those include the following:
610 NL Radio Kamloops
620 CKRM Regina
940 CJGX Yorkton
600 CJWW Saskatoon
580 CFRA Ottawa
1410 Vancouver
800 CJAD Montreal
AM640 Toronto (Corus)
630 CHED Edmonton (Corus)
900 CHML Hamilton (Corus)
680 CJOB Winnipeg (Corus)
AM770 CHQR Calgary (Corus)

"The Grey Cup is Canada's largest single day sporting event, but it really belongs to all of our fans, wherever they are," Cohon said.

That's the perfect answer, thanks so much.

No problem. Hope you were able to enjoy the game.

I find it amazing that Versus would pay 75 million dollars for the neon clad UFL and yet won't show CFL games for next to free.
The UFL Championship game did not draw 8000 people through the turnstiles, and thus I cannot forsee a season next year.
The league was bringing in less then 100 000 fans per game on Versus. I'm sure the CFL could do 100K.
They should get in there next season.Heck, The CFL could just take over from the NFL,much like it does here in Canada.