Watching CFL or NFL?

yes, after 55 years, my enjoyment of CFL has started to wane. I have indicated so in past posts.

3 Likes

Honest with the options and definitely nothing wrong with that choice .

But if the CFL is your second choice maybe the day of the week is not the issue at all .

The NFL has been around for those 55 years and I guess Bell media has worked the room effectively if your willing to bail on the league now when the CFL has played the playoffs on Sundays ever since they were legally allowed to for some time now .

1 Like

CFL every time. Grew up with it.

2 Likes

well, I said my enjoyment has started to wane, not that I have completely jumped ship. My preference is simply to have both. And this weekend is not simply NFL vs CFL but who is playing. The Rams/Packers game is a game of the week type game. Sask and Cal, not so much. Also, Herbert is starting to head towards being my new fav QB in NFL with Brees gone. Love watching him and the Chargers play when its going well for him.

2 Likes

It’s funny. I love football. NFL and CFL. But you mentioning that Rams/Packers game does nothing for me. I have zero rooting interest and no fantasy players in that game.

I think I like the NFL more for fantasy football. But truly love the CFL for what it is even without peripheral interests like betting and fantasy.

I’ll definitely be watching the Regina/Calgary game rather than any of the 4pm games this week.

As for Justin Herbert, he’s already the best QB in the league. Without question.

No other QB can match his combination of arm talent, running ability and decision making.

If there was a CFL game on my TV TONIGHT I’d definitely have to stop drinking. :grin:

guess today I am going to have to settle for curling, Or watching my recording of the last AFL final.

Too soon for NHL

I suppose I will spend some time just watching my lovely wife as she putters around the house :slight_smile:

2 Likes